Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

IU v. Wisco Game Thread 2/3 7pm on ESPN

I personally felt the only reason they got it to fourteen was because Wisky got complacent and slacked off. Not to be a downer

Yes, Bo took his foot of Creans neck and only hung 90 on him. Good thing he got to play a lot of subs and his point guard didn't play; we may have had a new Kohl record. Bo knows high scoring offense against a Crean coached Indiana team.

I agree. Its what we've come to expect from a Crean coached team. Just think of all the cupcakes Wisconsin played prior to conference play, only one allowed more points than our 3.5 million $ coached team. Now that's what I call earning your check. I submit a $50,000 a year high school Indiana coach would do a much better job than Crean. Hell, what do some of these low D1 coaches make per year. Do you think Crean earns his paycheck supported by your tax $ if you live in Indiana. Just another burr in the saddle.

I can think of a handful of Indiana HS coaches who I love to see what they could do with these guys just for the fun of it.

Watching Florida gives me hope there is a right coach for Indiana. You just have to go out and get him and leave Glass home rubbing Crean's feet. I really think Donovan to Indiana could happen. See, I have faith in our program afterall.

Me too. They always played hard yet we always won. It still hurts to be the laughingstock of college basketball when I remember being the most feared team every year. Only one way to change this trajectory.

You think IU is the laughingstock of college basketball??  

This a poor showing... Had to change the channel, not going to risk 14 days without a cigarette over crappy defense and bad jump shots, I may have finally accepted Crean has no idea how to maximize talent, and we need to cut the cord sooner rather than later

DO NOT LET THIS TEAM PUT YOU BACK ON SMOKES!

Is there another d1 coach who constantly pulls guys who score out of the game?

That's one of my pet peeves with Crean.It seems to totally kill momentum.

Don't know that it hurt us as bad tonight anywhere near as bad as the fact we have a roster built for a 6'4'' and under league with the only size we have on the bench.

We'll probably beat Mich because the match ups aren't as extreme and we're home.Maryland's probably salivating right now.