Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Illinois Post Game Thread

Dear everyone who bet against us in the Prediction Game.

Suck it.

Sincerely,
The Faithful.

. Just Bc we predicted a loss doesn't make us any less faithful to IU than you. I'm just trying to predict it correctly one way or another. Rooting for our boys every step of the way.

. Just Bc we predicted a loss doesn't make us any less faithful to IU than you. I'm just trying to predict it correctly one way or another. Rooting for our boys every step of the way.

It literally means you didn't have faith that they would win this game. You can root for them all the way, but I don't bet against my own team because I always have faith that they can get it done. And if they don't? I'd rather be wrong in a meaningless prediction game than right not to think we could do it.

Not everyone agrees and that's fine. That doesn't make you any less of a fan. Just my philosophy. 

It literally means you didn't have faith that they would win this game. You can root for them all the way, but I don't bet against my own team because I always have faith that they can get it done. And if they don't? I'd rather be wrong in a meaningless prediction game than right not to think we could do it.

Not everyone agrees and that's fine. That doesn't make you any less of a fan. Just my philosophy.

Wow, wow, wow. Predicting them to lose does not equate to having no faith in them winning it. You ate stretching things to fit your weak argument

Great road win! Still would like to see continued improvement on D to help us weather those offensive droughts. Enjoy for a little while then get ready for Maryland. I believe the Twerps are top 10 talented. But, you know what we do to top 10 in the Hall...... :yes:

I'm being selfish BUT I want our core to return so badly. Troy, JB2, and Yogi worry me.

They are on the cusp and it may not take much to push them up.

Still lots of games left. Amazing to think we probably should be 16-2 or 15-3. Let's keep winning and it will take care of itself.

Argh! Your right. This team should be 16-2 and top 15 ranked right now. Just hope we learned something from those painful losses that is helping us now.

Surprised by Max in this game. Very well done. Troy showed his potential. Crean showed his ability to adjust and CALL TIMEOUTS when it's needed. Impressed by the fact that Yogi facilitated and protected the ball. Stan played HARD. I loved everyone's effort and resolve today. Toughness and resolve won out. Suck it, Illinois.

I've never, ever, ever bet for IU to lose, but have bet tons, for IU to win.

Max is a good three inches taller than Stauskas, and will guard the four spot eventually (15 pounds to go). 

I'm thinking that if all goes well, he could turn into a right handed Brian Evans? Okay, maybe not that good, but the same basic skill set.

I've never, ever, ever bet for IU to lose, but have bet tons, for IU to win.

betting and doing the prediction league are completely different. If I have $$$$ on a game I may change my rooting interest depending on the amount but with the Prediction league it's just my guess. I want IU to win every game no matter my prediction. I was thrilled to get this one wrong.

C'mon fellas, nobody gonna recognize the use of the shot fake today? It honestly felt like we took more shot fakes today than at any other point since Crean has been here. Fakes from everyone from the 1-5. Bench players. Walkons were doing it! The shot fake is a great fundamental to always have available. As much as I have ragged on about the staff, they deserve a shout out for emphasizing the importance of the shot fake and how to use it properly! The kids are growing very well.