Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

NOLA Hoosier

Cracking the Top 25

How are you confident enough to say that we should be 11-7 or better in conference? I haven't seen that from this team.

Guess maybe you've seen it after winning at Illinois. Hold serve at home is all we have to do to finish 11-7. That may not happen, but I think 11-7 is pessimistic at this point.

We'll be in.

Agreed. With the number of bottom (top) 25 teams that lost and with how close we were (28th and 30th) in the major polls I believe, I don't see how we don't sneak in. Further, there's been a lot of chatter amongst CBB experts about the quality of this team and attention just seems to grow exponentially. 

My guess? #23/24

I don't think that'll be the case with the fans. Some commentators might parrot that stuff. I think our team is going to see the chance to make a statement, not worry about maintaining a ranking, for motivation.

Assembly Hall will be electric!