Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Magnanimous

AP poll 12/22

I don't think being in the Top 25 is all its cracked up to be this year. I feel like its a struggle to find 25 good teams this year. UNC for example has gotten embarrassed in their 3 losses and are still in the top 25.

Tcu, northern Iowa, and Colorado state are all not better than IU

I'd think a win over Georgetown would put us in. If not, I would say a win at Nebraska should, despite their terrible losses.

I think it would just because other teams ahead of us will inevitably have another loss leaving us with just two still so that would probably b enough.

Where did you see us at 26? I'm not seeing it on mobile

Others receiving votes.

Just like teams in the past, keep putting in the work and you'll get rewarded. I don't think this team is a top 25 team, yet. Win the Georgetown game and have a good start to the B1G then maybe think about the top 25.