Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Trish

Post Game Thread (Butler vs IU) Hoosiers Win

Such a satisfying win. Battled through up and down streaks, Hanner keeps improving, Troy played well and toned down 2k mode. We won this game with not much from Jimbo and Rob. If they were on we win going away. Celllll-e-brate good times come on! Dada dada da da dada!

Except that two games later the #watshot happened. 

This kind of reminded me of the NC State game from 3 years ago, with Troy's performance hopefully being the coming out party we've been expecting like Vic his sophomore year @Purdue. Hopefully we can build some momentum off this win.

Yogi is a sleeper---he turns it on when needed.

His offensive performance of 20 points was amazing in the second half---but his defense on Dunham down the stretch was even better---like a blanket.

Make no mistake--Yogi is still the leader of this team---and he carried that title well again today!

If my wife was in full holiday candy/cookie mode, I'd be drunk too. Can't blame ya!

Glazed almonds, fudge (chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter), peanut butter balls (I refuse to call them Buckeyes), dipped coconut balls, spiced nuts, 3 kinds of bark, BOURBON BALLA,tears, frustration are all worth it for wins :)

Blackmon was a little off and Z3 was not as solid ---but others stepped up to carry the team.

Like Hartman---aka HEART-MAN---continues to play with heart and battle--battle--battle.

He may never be the star of this team---but there will ALWAYS be a spot and playing time for someone like him!

He is a throwback Hoosier----a Hoosier Ninja! :ninja: