Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Beachfront Property

IU vs Louisville Game Thread

I thought the game plan was great, the team just got out of control. Sagging off of their 5 was brilliant, and worked initially. The team just didn't stick to it and went on a boneheaded tangent.

Just hope the team mans up and rebounds!

Classic Crean halftime interview. "We just need to calm down." Take your own advice and watch the game instead of working out subbing until you freaking get to April. Stick to the game plan. Pack it in on defense. And get in the refs face for once in your Indiana life. We may start getting a few calls then. What else are you here for? Protect your kids and give them the best chance to succeed. Oh, and by year 7 teach them hw to inbound a ball. Sorry folks, how many turnivers on inbounds? I have to laugh cause it just never gets better. What else can I do?

Exactly, I just cringe every time Shulman says "and now IU going to their bench."  Crean has to find a rotation of 7 or 8 tonight and not be afraid to have guys get tired.

Exactly. I would rather lose watching our top 8 run out of gas than watch Stan turn it over one more time. I wouldn't mind playing 7 the rest of the way and leave Troy on the pine. Bad shots are the same as turnovers against this team.

Pretty good compared to how it started swinging there. Cut down their offensive boards, take a little better care of the ball, and don't give the ball to Troy and I like our chances.

Everyone go check the end of the VS Fashion Show and take a chill pill. We're RIGHT. THERE.

Or the opposite of that, Michigan is struggling against Eastern Michigan on ESPNU in a game only the Grinch would love.