Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Beachfront Property

IU vs Louisville Game Thread

Because I don't find this crap acceptable and don't feel like blaming the refs or bashing UL players for playing with an attitude. Lots of closet racists on here judging by the comments about Harrell. I'm almost more embarrassed by the fact people on here can't see this team and coach for what they are than I am we are so quick to label kids thugs for showing too much emotion in a basketball game. Keep your heads in the sand. Maybe year 8 will be the year!

Dude IS playing like a thug. Nothing racist about it. Team isn't done. One thing I've learned in my short 39.5 years here, is like Jimmy V says. Don't ever give up. I don't quit on my teams. My Alma Mater Indiana State was getting whipped in round one of the playoffs and then scored the next what, 36 straight? If you don't like the way the team plays don't watch.

I'm telling you, nobody on this team should play in the second half outside of the starting 5 and Holt, Zeisloft and Hartman. Also, two of JBJ, Yogi and RoJo should always be in the game.

Their two big runs came when we went to the bench.

Crean should have known this from the beginning. Terrible coaching strategy.

I'm telling you, nobody on this team should play in the second half outside of the starting 5 and Holt, Zeisloft and Hartman. Also, two of JBJ, Yogi and RoJo should always be in the game.

Their two big runs came when we went to the bench.

Exactly, I just cringe every time Shulman says "and now IU going to their bench."  Crean has to find a rotation of 7 or 8 tonight and not be afraid to have guys get tired.

Pretty good compared to how it started swinging there. Cut down their offensive boards, take a little better care of the ball, and don't give the ball to Troy and I like our chances.

Everyone go check the end of the VS Fashion Show and take a chill pill. We're RIGHT. THERE.