Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

This says Bryant is essentially down to three: Syracuse, Missouri, and Indiana. His coach says Rob Fulford is the only reason why Bryant is considering Mizzou.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/thomas-bryant-postpones-indiana-visit-mizzou-up-next/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We were leading according to the guys who are "experts" and change their mind every couple of days hahahah. Im just kidding, but in all seriousness I doubt it had much to do with Noah. When Goodluck committed, IU was only 4 games into their season, so I personally don't think Noah said anything.

Probably not, just the rumor at the time.I really thought we had that kid though.

This says Bryant is essentially down to three: Syracuse, Missouri, and Indiana. His coach says Rob Fulford is the only reason why Bryant is considering Mizzou.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/thomas-bryant-postpones-indiana-visit-mizzou-up-next/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

So unless
Fulford is able to convince him Mizzou won't suck, it's us or Cuse and we have the last visit.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Time for a little "sunshine pumping"...
-He is rescheduling due to an academic conflict, if this is true...I respect the young man more for having the courage to make the hard decision
-The weather is dreadful in Bloomington today and this weekend isn't expected to be much better
-I don't expect great turn out for Saturday's game (North Texas + Coming Off a Big Loss = No Bueno)
-October 17-19 is Homecoming, great opportunity for the staff to showcase the campus

Hopefully by then, we've got a Shake commitment to compliment Bryant's OV.

-He is rescheduling due to an academic conflict, if this is true...I respect the young man more for having the courage to make the hard decision

-The weather is dreadful in Bloomington today and this weekend isn't expected to be much better

-I don't expect great turn out for Saturday's game (North Texas + Coming Off a Big Loss = No Bueno)

-October 17-19 is Homecoming, great opportunity for the staff to showcase the campus

Definitely appreciated!  I'll actually be in Memphis next Sunday- looking forward to it.

I agree. Rescheduling because of high school related situations has absolutely nothing to do with what school he's preferring.

I must have missed the sunshine pumping though, seemed more like common sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Alright, everyone look into your tea leaves and tell us what you see. Then everyone chose what you want believe, and let's have a battle of opinions. Most positive one dies.

Alright, everyone look into your tea leaves and tell us what you see. Then everyone chose what you want believe, and let's have a battle of opinions. Most positive one dies.

GXcZuGb.jpg

Well. He's got a wonky sort of cross -- that's trials and suffering. But this lot here could be the sun -- that's great happiness. So... he's going to suffer but be very happy about it.

The quick reschedule of the visit gives me hope again! 

It's all about getting Bryant on campus so IU --BTown--and Crean can make the pitch!

Have you also noticed how almost every potential recruit mentions Jeney as being a factor---can't let another program come in and take him away from us.  He's a major plus!