Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Illinois falls to 0-6. Aloha here will be your WTF loss probably this year. Illinois at Hall Lets hope not

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Or @Ill for their first Big Ten win of the year.

Crazy evening of hoops. That KU at WVU game changed at the start of the second half. WVU effectiveness really depends on how the game is called. If they can get up into you it's game over. Their offense is dreadful if they're not turning you over.

Huge play by Finke but still not enough. Ill isn't a terrible team but they play dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Or @Ill for their first Big Ten win of the year.

Crazy evening of hoops. That KU at WVU game changed at the start of the second half. WVU effectiveness really depends on how the game is called. If they can get up into you it's game over. Their offense is dreadful if they're not turning you over.

Huge play by Finke but still not enough. Ill isn't a terrible team but they play dumb.

Road loss at Illinois wouldn’t surprise me I imagine Illinois will still be favored in that game

The Big Ten is such garbage this year and the worst I’ve seen it. That a team like Nebraska is 4-3 in conference and has been blown out by an awful St. Johns team and lost to UCF as well as had several cupcakes won by single digits tells you how weak the conference is. I could make the same argument for IU given our losses to Ft. Wayne and ISU. Maryland who is the '5th' best team has a terrible loss to St. Boneventure. Only MSU and PU are really good and Michigan and OSU solid. Everyone else you can throw into a hat and no matter who you draw you come out with something smelly.

The Big Ten is such garbage this year and the worst I’ve seen it. That a team like Nebraska is 4-3 in conference and has been blown out by an awful St. Johns team and lost to UCF as well as had several cupcakes won by single digits tells you how weak the conference is. I could make the same argument for IU given our losses to Ft. Wayne and ISU. Maryland who is the '5th' best team has a terrible loss to St. Boneventure. Only MSU and PU are really good and Michigan and OSU solid. Everyone else you can throw into a hat and no matter who you draw you come out with something smelly.

The good news is there are many (6?) Big Ten teams with top 20 recruiting classes for next season. When the league is down look for pu to win the conference.

St Bonaventure isn’t that bad of loss but I understand what you are saying. While the B1G is definitely down this year their rpi number are still relatively good. Committee still relies heavily on rpi and the B1G has 5 teams in the top 50 and 2 others in the top 100. A team like Nebraska isn’t great but if IU beats them on the road that would count as a tier 1 win

Wiscy approved halftime score.

Speaking of Wiscy, they're terrible.

Georgia on a little run to get back even with the fighting Waters.

Georgia couldn’t hit anything in 1st half but couldn’t miss to start the second. Maten is getting it going now Vandy down 11 at the under 8 timeout