Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

23 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Should be reviewed, should be suspended next game and the team they play should start with free throws and the ball to start the game

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

You would think it would be I would also think the tossing of drinks by the student section would be looked at too. 

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

He is a 25 year old COVID senior that wanted no part of rebuild and knew he could get paid for his shooting ability in the Free agency I mean portal.   He was smart to leave.  He hasn’t been anything special for North Carolina this year he just happened to have a great night last night.   If he plays like this moving forward then they will be a tough out

I’d forgotten that Ryan is that old. God, I can’t wait for the Covid year to cycle. I understand why they granted it, but they shouldn’t have. 

1 minute ago, Demo said:

I’d forgotten that Ryan is that old. God, I can’t wait for the Covid year to cycle. I understand why they granted it, but they shouldn’t have. 

It'll be mostly done after next year with the exception of a few who get medical waivers and such. I can't wait.

6 minutes ago, Demo said:

Just have  1 more year of the non sense and then back to normal.  I’m with you I’m over it 

3 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Things getting chippy in Big South championship. I think dude from UNC-Asheville just got tossed after he cross-checked a guy from Longwood in the back on a rebound. Potential portal pickup for duke

Bush league play 

4 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Things getting chippy in Big South championship. I think dude from UNC-Asheville just got tossed after he cross-checked a guy from Longwood in the back on a rebound. Potential portal pickup for duke

Something in the air. Things getting choppy in the Michigan/Nebraska game 

1 minute ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Ya if you’re not tuned in on CBS, do it now. Iowa vs Nebraska in a battle with a minute to go. Clark kind of been quiet for a little bit 

Tie game with 29 seconds to go.