Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Haha I’m not man! Hate was solely for the Illini :)

I know, just messing with you. My wife went there too. 

My favorite win of my college career was a road game at IUP my senior year when they were ranked in the top 25 and 1st place in our division was on the line, and we went in there (they were a tough place to play) and got the win. 

8 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Surprised to see Furst start and get 29 minutes. Edey Starts over Williams.

Thompson starts over Hunter. 

Purdue is still going to be good. Top 5?  Eh, maybe.  Top 20 all season for sure.  Anyway, Furst is a smart talented semi big man. 

C5B891AC-5A25-422D-BA9D-81C294F8E170.png

Durham had a hell of a game. And he was probably defending Ivey, to boot.

12 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Halloween is over, but found this amusing. 

Woody goes thumbs down on candy corn (I totally agree. I have about as sweet a tooth as anyone, but I think it's disgusting). 

Is it me, or does The Franimal look like he's about to blow his top and launch into a red-faced tirade directly in candy corns' mother-f-ing face!

Halloween is over, but found this amusing. 

Woody goes thumbs down on candy corn (I totally agree. I have about as sweet a tooth as anyone, but I think it's disgusting). 

I love Candy Corn,especially with Salted peanuts

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Illinois' Kofi Cockburn will miss the first three games of the 2021-22 regular season, per release. This an an NCAA suspension required as part of the reinstatement process triggered because Cockburn sold institutionally issued apparel and memorabilia in June.

This means that Kofi Cockburn will be suspended when Illinois visits Marquette on 11/15 as part of the Gavitt Games.