Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

17 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Georgetown/St Johns, Providence/DePaul and Cincy/Temple starts the day off

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Geez, I miss those Hoya/Redmen games from the early to mid 80's.

6 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Purdue will get the crap calls they always get at home and MSU will get frustrated. It seems like Purdue is playing every team at just the right time.

That is funny.  Being a Reds fan, HoF announcer Marty Brennaman always used to say "It doesn't matter who you play, it matters when you play them."

Right now, the Toiletmakers are having their way with Sparty. 

Geez, can there be any more detestable programs: The PUs -- the team I can't stand more than any other -- against the school that for years allowed a team doctor to molest young women and has football and basketball coaches that cover up their players sexually assaulting women.

Is there a way both teams can lose??? 

Geez, can there be any more detestable programs: The PUs -- the team I can't stand more than any other -- against the school that for years allowed a team doctor to molest young women and has football and basketball coaches that cover up their players sexually assaulting women.

Must be nice to have shooters. Does anyone think our strength coach is to blame for how terrible our shooting has become??? I feel like he specializes in football strength training and that doesn't work for basketball players.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Must be nice to have shooters. Does anyone think our strength coach is to blame for how terrible our shooting has become??? I feel like he specializes in football strength training and that doesn't work for basketball players.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Nah; our shooting sux, but it ain’t Cliff Marshall’s fault.

5 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Yep. Deplorable as MSU was its important to remember Purdue's hack'em cause they can't call'em all defense broke Scotty May's arm. That cost us a national championship. Yes, I hold a grudge.

3 minutes ago, HoosierDribbler said:

This PU-MSU game looks like PU is playing IU.

Yup. MSU can’t throw it in the ocean. Looks very familiar. Purdue is also getting a great whistle. Virtually tackling guys coming off screens. Not 1 called. So much for freedom of movement.

7 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Edwards runs out of bounds and is first to touch it but no call. I’m still baffled at some of the calls/no calls in the Big Ten. It’s almost as though they want certain results.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I'm still pissed at one Michigan player pushing Juwan into another Michigan player and Juwan getting called for an illegal screen. If not for that call, we might have only lost by 21!