Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

They hire the right coaches. Its that simple.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hire the right coaches and pay recruits and cheat endlessly but yeah it’s as simple as a coaching hire.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Bad Karma to make fun of other schools.......JMO  I will come back to bite ya.
I believe this and it seems true that is why i dont. How ever everybody talking crap to me and their teams dont look like the jv team so i got nothing. Bob knight curse is all i got

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Lville shouldn’t have been allowed to hire a coach. The fact they didn’t receive the death penalty is amazing to me.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners
The NCAA does not care period

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Something that has bothered me the last week, why do some teams consistently get calls. pu at O$U and Eastern is turning the ballhandler with his hands without getting called for the foul. Michigan tossed it out of bounds yesterday and get the ball. Happ straight kicked a ball, right in front of the official today, and nothing was called.

Why do certain teams seem to be favored?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners