Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Buckeyes lose their 5th straight. Purdue wins it on the road. Buckeyes go to Nebraska and Michigan for their next 2 games

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I recall a couple posters saying hochman was a better coach. They have now lost 5 in a row also without any major injuries.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I recall a couple posters saying hochman was a better coach. They have now lost 5 in a row also without any major injuries.

Look at the roster he was left with and they just lost a starter. Wait to judge after he gets a full recruiting class or two. His year one was far superior to anything we have had in years plus his tenure at Butler speaks for itself.

Look at the roster he was left with and they just lost a starter. Wait to judge after he gets a full recruiting class or two. His year one was far superior to anything we have had in years plus his tenure at Butler speaks for itself.
And look at the roster he was left last year compared to what Archie was left with.

Game to watch tonight is Belmont/Murray St. if you haven’t watched Ja Morant yet watch him tonight on espnu. I’m sure this will be the game where he lays an egg

Of course Ja Morant goes down 1:20 into the game. Looks like an ankle injury

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow Oregon just finding ways to lose this year. They had the ball for last shot and turn it over. Washington shooting a desperation 3 as time ran out and Oregon fouls him. Washington has 3 shots. PAC 12 after dark

Wow Oregon just finding ways to lose this year. They had the ball for last shot and turn it over. Washington shooting a desperation 3 as time ran out and Oregon fouls him. Washington has 3 shots. PAC 12 after dark

Terrible call it wasn’t a foul

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

B1G games on Friday night what a great idea . Another recorded game
We will be at the Center Grove game tonight. I’m hoping they honor TJD for the McDonald’s selection. I’m sure he is the schools first McDonald’s All-American

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

B1G games on Friday night what a great idea emoji849.png. Another recorded game
We will be at the Center Grove game tonight. I’m hoping they honor TJD for the McDonald’s selection. I’m sure he is the schools first McDonald’s All-American

Remember when IU had home B1G games on Saturdays? That was awesome.