Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I couldn't have said it better than what's in the article. I was feeling bad for Romeo last few games. Looks like he picked wrong school. Teams now have enough tape on IU to defend them & shut them down. Pack the he lane & dare anybody to shoot beyond the foul line. Its  pretty obvious we have 1 shooter & players that want to run parallel to basket & shoot runners sideways to the basket. Why doesn't  Rob look to shoot more? IMO Seems these kids are afraid to shoot when open. Is it because CAM doesn't give them green light? We have timid shooters. Free throws on CAM. Nough said about that. Nothing about this team is natural or fluid. Don't give me the injury excuse. Other average teams  overcome that have injuries. And we are close to full strength. CAM has lost this team. I am a 1st time poster here but a life long IU supporter through all the ups & downs.  As you can see I am very frustrated. Enough to post. Okay, all you glass half full guys can rip me now & tell me it's just a blip etc. but most national sports writers & not just local sportswriters are ripping on this team & CAM in print & on air. Saying same thing I am seeing. So how can the glass be half full?  AND very worried about next year. Where will our scoring come from? Ok it's time to rip apart what I've posted by you that have your head in sand.

#11 Florida st falls to 1-4 in the ACC with a loss to Boston college. Seminoles have lost 4 of 5. Tourney team not looking good the last couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Parity this year is crazy. Even the top teams can lose on a given night. This tournament is going to be crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Parity this year is crazy. Even the top teams can lose on a given night. This tournament is going to be crazy.

Conference play is brutal. Really no off nights. Having a stretch of 6-8 games on the road and your 2 homes against top 14 NET teams is not ideal to build confidence. Just got to hope they can figure some things out and take advantage of the back half of schedule that will provide many opportunities at home

Lots of foul trouble for Nebraska right? Palmer fouled out and Roby and Copeland had 4. Didn’t watch that game but I’m sure that didn’t help?

Rutgers outplayed them most of the game. Nebraska couldn’t hit shots and had no answer for Baker and Rutgers big man player well