Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

They had single plays this year against mich st Michigan, Ohio st and Purdue (the top 4 conference teams) and they went 1-3. I said a month ago Nebraska could end up 14-4 in the B1G and not make the tournament. Of those 14 wins only 1 would be a top 50 rpi win (Michigan at home).
People who argue Nebraska should be a tournament team as of today must of not looked at their resume
Quad 1- 0-6
Quad 2- 3-2
Rpi- 54
SOS- 97, non conference sos( 267) lol
Of their projected 14 B1G wins (I think they will lose 1 more) 10  of them would of been against teams with an rpi over 100

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree as their record is very deceiving. Has to be the easiest schedule in the big ten.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Butler loses at home to Georgetown. Say what you want about Ewing but that team has improved tremendously from when I watched them earlier in the year. He shouldn’t of pulled out of PK-80 and loaded up on meac cupcakes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Butler loses at home to Georgetown. Say what you want about Ewing but that team has improved tremendously from when I watched them earlier in the year. He shouldn’t of pulled out of PK-80 and loaded up on meac cupcakes.

Yeah I think at one point they had the 2 worst schedule in the entire country.  I think they were 12-1  and are now 15-10, something like that.

Keenan Evans is a stud. Took over the second half. Texas Tech plays hard and they do not turn it over. Just a friendly reminder kids can get better over their 4 years in college. Keenan was a 3 star (292 overall, 60th point guard, and 19th player out of Texas) 247 composite. He is having a heck of a Senior year

Has anyone heard Lunardi's explanation for why MSU is still a 3 seed? They'd be in contention to win any conference in the nation. Hope B1G don't get screwed over with seeding like they did last year. But hey, Oklahoma should still be a 4 seed, they keep losing to all these teams that will lose before the Sweet Sixteen

Has anyone heard Lunardi's explanation for why MSU is still a 3 seed? They'd be in contention to win any conference in the nation. Hope B1G don't get screwed over with seeding like they did last year. But hey, Oklahoma should still be a 4 seed, they keep losing to all these teams that will lose before the Sweet Sixteen

He put them at a 3 because the committee released their initial top 16 and they had them at a 3. He thinks they are higher but he has to project what committee will do. Mich st got a 3 seed because they are 3-2 in quad 1 games, and have a SOS 77(non conference 209) yikes
My eyes tell me they are a borderline 1 but their resume says 3. That’s where I had them before Sunday. They will have a chance to improve their resume at the B1G tournament if they get to play Purdue or Ohio st again

Northwestern has been disappointing this season. With a few wins we could lockup a top half finish in the conference.

McIntosh got hurt at end of 1st half but they still shouldn’t of lost. Finishing top half of B1G isn’t saying much this year. Although better then finishing in the bottom I guess. 7 B1G teams have an rpi +100 as of today. Yikes that’s not good. Good news 3 are in the top 16.

McIntosh got hurt at end of 1st half but they still shouldn’t of lost. Finishing top half of B1G isn’t saying much this year. Although better then finishing in the bottom I guess. 7 B1G teams have an rpi +100 as of today. Yikes that’s not good. Good news 3 are in the top 16.

Completely agree, finishing in the top half of the conference this season isn't saying much. However, it's better than finishing at the bottom. A few more made FTs and layups and we're a few more rungs up the conference ladder.