Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Just now, DoctorP said:

Nobody remembers second place. 
most dominant start to finish season I can remember. Hats off…perfect players for a damn good coach. 

Is anyone scared of Purdue without Edey next year?! I sure as hell am not. 

They're still going to be good, but I think they're finally due for a bit of regression. This was probably a once in a generation type of team. 

1 minute ago, Hoosier1984 said:

During starting lineups they announced him as a senior and not a graduate. Does he still have a graduate year?

No, he played 4yrs at SIU. This was his COVID year.

Purdue is going to be so stinking average next year. Can’t wait. 

Credit to Edey, improved his conditioning and some defense and will get drafted. But offensively he’s going to get eaten up…still has just one or two moves. 

Just now, Bowhunter said:

I think that was rude of Hurley not to say something nice about Purdue even though they sucked

He just called them "clearly the second best team in the country" lol

1 minute ago, DoctorP said:

Credit to Edey, improved his conditioning and some defense and will get drafted. But offensively he’s going to get eaten up…still has just one or two moves. 

Is there any chance he…and I’m worried to say it out loud…comes back to try to win it all next year?!?

Really don’t want to watch him again. 

2 minutes ago, DoctorP said:

I would worry about him in the reverse.  He'll get some points at the next level, but U Conn really showed how even guards can beat him.

19 minutes ago, KennyP said:

Does Pork Chop finally realize he will NEVER win the big one at Purdue, and bolt to a real program like UK?

Nah.  Looks like he had a long talk with Woodson about playing inside out and not taking threes.  :)