Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

10 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

Are the Barkley, Jackson, Spike Lee commercials funny or have I just lost my sense of humor?

They are tired.  They need to be boxed out:)

Purdue doesn't even have to win a title. Their fans firmly believe that Purdue is better historically than Indiana because they have more B1G titles and own the head to head record. Just forget the NCAA tourney appearances, S16s, E8s, Final Fours and national titles.

21 hours ago, DChoosier said:

Listening to the crew between the games and have to ask….

What does Clark Kellog bring to the table? I’m surprised they have kept him around this long.

I actually was going to ask "why do they bring in 3 NBA guys and only keep 2 CBB guys for this show on Sweet sixteen weekend?  You can tell Ernie , Chuck, and Kenny don't know $hit about any of these teams or players during this tourney!

15 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

I actually was going to ask "why do they bring in 3 NBA guys and only keep 2 CBB guys for this show on Sweet sixteen weekend?  You can tell Ernie , Chuck, and Kenny don't know $hit about any of these teams or players during this tourney!

Gregg Gumbel is on leave due to a family illness. I really don't watch the pre or post game show due to those guys

Just now, Scotty R said:

Gregg Gumbel is on leave due to a family illness. I really don't watch the pre or post game show due to those guys

Glad to see ya back Scotty!  Was hoping all was well, hadn't heard from you in awhile!

33 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

They just showed a clip from the post-game presser. 

Edey was bemoaning the "doubters."

giphy.gif

Can he get more cliche? 

Losing to double digit seeds over and over will get you plenty of doubters. What a XXXXXXXXL jackass.