Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Colorado State should be entering top 25 on Monday.  I was really discouraged when IU struggled against Wright State after Colorado State had destroyed them, but the Rams are legit.  21 points over Creighton today.

Their next game is a home game against Colorado.  Probably a good one to watch because both programs are pretty good this year and they hate each other.

13 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Colorado State should be entering top 25 on Monday.  I was really discouraged when IU struggled against Wright State after Colorado State had destroyed them, but the Rams are legit.  21 points over Creighton today.

Their next game is a home game against Colorado.  Probably a good one to watch because both programs are pretty good this year and they hate each other.

Stevens is a stud pg for them.  Probably the best pg no one knows about.   Another example of kid running his own race.    Not ranked and stayed 4 years most probably overlooked him because he is 5’11.    Love watching him play     Great players everywhere 

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Medved to Minnesota after this year.

8 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Weren't they pretty bad last year, which prompted Knecht to move on?

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

Yeah I want that to work out so badly. I'm hopeful last year wasn't a one hit wonder for him/FAU and they're able to rack up lots of wins and do well in the NCAAT again. 

Worried about Louisville being ready for him and into him much sooner. And UL is very close to Greene County too.

Still; gotta think that IU is his dream job, and he’s only 46.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Worried about Louisville being ready for him and into him much sooner. And UL is very close to Greene County too.

Valid point. The ace in the hole is that he is an IU grad, which hopefully means he'd come home whenever he's called upon.

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

He makes good jack, but nothing close to power conference jack and his buyout is comic by the current market. A million after this year and drops from there. If UL made a push it would be realllly tough to say no.

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Wade Taylor another example of a small guard running his own race.    Composite 121 in 2020 now he is the SEC preseason player of the year.   There are players everywhere staffs just need to look and develop.   He has 35 today 

2 of the best pg in college basketball this year were ranked 121 and not ranked(Tyler Kolek) in 2020 class 

5 minutes ago, DoctorP said:

Man, watching a lot of teams this weekend that would absolutely eat our lunch right now. Texas A&M and FAU being two of them. 

guards/wings who light it up from distance and can get to the rack at will. 

Right now, I can't stomach watching other games (sorry USPS, lol). I just have a harder time getting into it when we're unranked and struggling. It's just too frustrating seeing other teams with weapons and strengths that we don't have, and wondering why we can't be better. 

5 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Right now, I can't stomach watching other games (sorry USPS, lol). I just have a harder time getting into it when we're unranked and struggling. It's just too frustrating seeing other teams with weapons and strengths that we don't have, and wondering why we can't be better. 

IMG_4858.gif