Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

He looks a lot like Melissa McCarthy!!!

I see what happened and I corrected it.  Sorry 'bout that.  Try this link instead.

https://lmurailsplitters.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/coaches/josh-schertz/1420

Leitao officially gone at DePaul

Borzello - The two names that have been linked to DePaul for the last year are Porter Moser and Kenny Payne. Moser is obviously local and has been highly successful at Loyola, while Payne has ties through new AD DeWayne Peevy. Bobby Hurley and Dennis Gates have also been mentioned recently.

Little Ricky officially fired at Minnesota.  The Pitino era at Minnesota ends with Richard holding an overall record of 141-123 (53.4% winning percentage). Pitino's Big Ten record at Minnesota lands at 54-97 (35.9% winning percentage), which is among the worst all-time Gopher basketball history. 

8 hours ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

if you haven't seen it. There is a youtube video of Coach Knight's 50th birthday/ IU library fund-raising. a must see, had me in tears and missing the glory years of IU under a great coach.

Link?

8 hours ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

if you haven't seen it. There is a youtube video of Coach Knight's 50th birthday/ IU library fund-raising. a must see, had me in tears and missing the glory years of IU under a great coach.

I've seen it and it is quite funny.  Apparently there were two of these (or my memory is further gone than I thought) because I went to a similar 50th birthday event at Market Square Arena.  The one you mention appeared to be either at AH or somewhere else.

The one I attended was quite amusing as well - I'll always remember the story Karen Knight told about him using a towel as a "buffer", lol