Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stan and Troy suspended for failed drug tests..

Send me the nerdiest kid in the library and I'll have them smell marijuana blindly. In two seconds they'll know what it is. This is 2014, not 1914

That's a silly comment. 2014 just means you're in the weaker part of world history

You're real smart. Riboflaven induces false positives.

As do the other 4 mentioned.

Good lord man. Wake up and smell the reefer. Those would send false positives taken in insane amounts. Having a false positive for THC is around .0021%. The fact that two got busted? Game over

Riboflavin is not a drug. It is a component of Vitamin B. You need to get real dude. They don't suspend athletes for anything but illicit drugs. You can only defend someone until it starts becoming crazy talk

I didn't once defend anyone. you were talking about us being called liars. and I said how do I know what SPECIFICALLY caused the test?

Good lord man. Wake up and smell the reefer. Those would send false positives taken in insane amounts. Having a false positive for THC is around .0021%. The fact that two got busted? Game over

I'm sure you have. Anyway, were they busted during the same test?

Multiple failed drug tests.  The coaches wanted to ignore them and mostly did.  If it were any chance to be a false positive then it would have been uncovered.

The was talk that these latest drug test results were going to be swept under the rug until they were leaked.  The staff is trying to win games.

They don't have Devil's Advocates in school these days? You were being a whiny dude being lumped in with the LIARS.  I said I didn't KNOW that he smoked pot to fail a drug test, but if I said I did, I'd be a liar, because it certainly could have been many other things.  But, You are going out of your way to be one of her "liars" by saying it couldn't be anything else. What were you whining about, if you're so invested in proving it was weed?

They don't have Devil's Advocates in school these days? You were being a whiny dude being lumped in with the LIARS.  I said I didn't KNOW that he smoked pot to fail a drug test, but if I said I did, I'd be a liar, because it certainly could have been many other things.  But, You are going out of your way to be one of her "liars" by saying it couldn't be anything else. What were you whining about, if you're so invested in proving it was weed?

Dude. First of all, I was upset that she made those idiotic remarks about the fan base and then went on a tirade about how we would be kissing her butt when he was in the NBA. Then I reminded everyone that she said Troy didn't know marijuana was in the pipe he smoked out of. Tests don't lie, Goodman at ESPN isn't going to put his name on a lie, and the Student handbook requires a minmum 10% ban for a repeat drug offence. That's 3 games. Crean said he tacked one on. Now, if you think it's a false positive for THC then send me one of your tin foil hats. If it's a stronger drug, then it makes this situation WAYYY worse than marijuana. You're talking out of your ass trying to defend something that's so pointless. At this point you're just doing it to amuse yourself because literally no one on this board or anywhere in this country thinks it wasn't marijuana. 

Two separate failed tests makes my argument STRONGER. If you're a troll, you're an excellent troll. No one is this ignorant to life

Kids have a hard time separating belief from fact. It was your belief when you heard of the failed tests that it was because of marijuana. It may have been, but your snap belief didn't nor does it create the fact.

.I thought your argument was that you weren't a liar because you know he smoked weed?

Kids have a hard time separating belief from fact. It was your belief when you heard of the failed tests that it was because of marijuana. It may have been, but your snap belief didn't nor does it create the fact.

.I thought your argument was that you weren't a liar because you know he smoked weed?

Jesus Timothy christ. Are YOU high?

Dude. First of all, I was upset that she made those idiotic remarks about the fan base and then went on a tirade about how we would be kissing her butt when he was in the NBA. Then I reminded everyone that she said Troy didn't know marijuana was in the pipe he smoked out of. Tests don't lie, Goodman at ESPN isn't going to put his name on a lie, and the Student handbook requires a minmum 10% ban for a repeat drug offence. That's 3 games. Crean said he tacked one on. Now, if you think it's a false positive for THC then send me one of your tin foil hats. If it's a stronger drug, then it makes this situation WAYYY worse than marijuana. You're talking out of your ass trying to defend something that's so pointless. At this point you're just doing it to amuse yourself because literally no one on this board or anywhere in this country thinks it wasn't marijuana. 

Again, I wasn't defending ANYONE. I was telling you why you shouldn't worry about being lumped in as a liar.

It doesn't matter hwo thinks it was marijuana, it either was or it wasn't. Our opinions matter not

Jesus Timothy christ. Are YOU high?

You're too invested in proving yourself one of the so called liars to even realize what you're arguing about.

Anyway, have a great night all, I'm off to cheer on the 9 Hoosiers who will represent!

Could have been anything honestly. Adderall is common too. And Molly. 

Yes I am high. 

Which makes the hoo kah comment from his mom a pointless attempt to explain why marijuana was in his system? HELLO, PEOPLE OF EARTH, WHERE ARE YOU?