Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stan and Troy suspended for failed drug tests..

Whatever. If you guys are cool with being called out in such a pathetic fashion when we did nothing wrong, by all means let's move on. 

I'm not sure where that page Lyss showed was from, but I can 100% guarantee it wasn't directed at THIS FAN!

I mean I get what you're saying, but this is the second time. She called everyone a liar and that he only smoked hoo kah. How many times do we have to hear the apology for the reaction? We didn't administer the test but we sure as hell were the ones who got the wrath of that post

It's now my understanding that the message was on Instagram, which means a bunch of POS "fans... extremely loosely used" sought her out and made comments. It's not like she posted on this page and we responded, they went on the lookout to comment to her. I'm sure she heard worse than what's been said here and she wasn't replying to us

I mean I get what you're saying, but this is the second time. She called everyone a liar and that he only smoked hoo kah. How many times do we have to hear the apology for the reaction? We didn't administer the test but we sure as hell were the ones who got the wrath of that post

Did you know he smoked weed? I didn't. If I had said he did, I'd have damn sure been a liar, but I didn't say it and wasn't fazed by her reaction.

It's now my understanding that the message was on Instagram, which means a bunch of POS "fans... extremely loosely used" sought her out and made comments. It's not like she posted on this page and we responded, they went on the lookout to comment to her. I'm sure she heard worse than what's been said here and she wasn't replying to us

I'm glad you didn't get to see the "It was just Hoo Kah" thread that was deleted. Otherwise you might not give the situation the credit you currently are.

Did you know he smoked weed? I didn't. If I had said he did, I'd have damn sure been a liar, but I didn't say it and wasn't fazed by her reaction.

Yes, we all knew he did because he failed a drug test. If it was anything else than weed, it would have been worse. Hoo kah is just tobacco, which you cannot suspend players for. 

I'm glad you didn't get to see the "It was just Hoo Kah" thread that was deleted. Otherwise you might not give the situation the credit you currently are.

the only thing I took from her going off on the fans is as soon as troy thinks there is even a shot at going pro he is leaving probably aftet this season lol

Maybe so. I don't know. I've never gotten high, but I've grabbed it and passed A LOT. Could I have tested Positive?

Yes, we all knew he did because he failed a drug test. If it was anything else than weed, it would have been worse. Hoo kah is just tobacco, which you cannot suspend players for. 

The Hookah is the instrument used, not what's put into it.

Just as bongs are sold for tobacco use....

Drugs are weed? That's the only thing that fails a drug test?

The Hookah is the instrument used, not what's put into it.

Just as bongs are sold for tobacco use....

Right. That's the point. Using the instument used is a bogus excuse. And yes, you know when you're smoking marijuana.

Would you prefer cocaine? Heroin? Oxycontin?

I don't get to pick according to my preferences, nor do you.

Could also have been Dronabinol, Naproxin, Ibuprofen, Riboflaven

I don't get to pick according to my preferences, nor do you.

Could also have been Dronabinol, Naproxin, Ibuprofen, Riboflaven

Riboflavin is not a drug. It is a component of Vitamin B. You need to get real dude. They don't suspend athletes for anything but illicit drugs. You can only defend someone until it starts becoming crazy talk

Riboflavin is not a drug. It is a component of Vitamin B. You need to get real dude. They don't suspend athletes for anything but illicit drugs. You can only defend someone until it starts becoming crazy talk

You're real smart. Riboflaven induces false positives.

As do the other 4 mentioned.