Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stan and Troy suspended for failed drug tests..

I'm sick. Sick to death of this pissing on the legacy that Everett, Branch and Bobby built. I was all set to just relax and try to enjoy this year for what it will be on the court, a rebuilding year where we just hope to see some improvement. But, this garbage is just too much.

Being a Hoosier is a matter of pride. Win or lose on the court, every single alumnus could always feel good that the team didn't cut corners. Things were done the right way. Winning wasn't everything. Winning was the inevitable byproduct of hard work and doing things the Indiana way.

Sampson took that all away from us. Tom Crean promised to bring it back. He failed. Heads should be rolling. If Fred Glass doesn't want to lead Crean to the guillotine, Fred can join Tom on the chopping block.

So are you saying "WHITE PEOPLE DONT GET IN TROUBLE?" WOW you whoever you are, just took this whole thing to another level!! That's ugly and you just don't know. They get in trouble also, but it's not said because it's their first time. So if you don't know it all I really advise you to apologize for that awful and non-intelligent remark! The thing is BTOWN BANNER let you say that. I haven't respect for this blog any longer. SMDH

It's a terrible and ignorant comment that person made, but Btown Banners did not condone it. It was posted at 8pm and you replied 9 mins later. Hardly anyone read the post before you responded, but it's removed now, as it should be.

It's a bad situation. We're not the same kind of family as you and Troy, but when something happens to Indiana Basketball, many of the IU fans empathize and share much of the same pain.

True, but the examples you used to show they would succeed had already had quite a bit of success before going to the NBA. It was known what they could do. How is it known the 3 former players who have not had success at this level like your examples will be better than what we have?

By your stating true didn't you agree with me that success on one level does not necessarly translate to the other? If your asking if I think that any or all three of these former Hoosiers can lead us to better than a sweet 16 in 6 years, then my answer is absolutely yes!

By your stating true didn't you agree with me that success on one level does not necessarly translate to the other? If your asking if I think that any or all three of these former Hoosiers can lead us to better than a sweet 16 in 6 years, then my answer is absolutely yes!

Can they do better than 2? What about 2 in 12 years? This program hasn't done a thing since our last championship in '87. Idk who can fix it.

I wish they would hire ME to keep these kids focused. I guarantee that i could put the fear of RMK in them to keep them straight until they graduate. And they WILL graduate.....Hell, I'll be the IU "enforcer"! Anyone know if there is a position?

Hate to break it to you Alaska but no there is no such position.

It is awful. Literally everything is about the team. Have lost basically ALL support from our student body.

There are probably about 100 out of 42,000 students I'd imagine. About the same as people thinking 300 forum junkies are the voice of the fan base