Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

They missed the goaltending on Lins shot

They missed a lot and ignored a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if that continues when they play in Charlotte. I honestly don't see how the Hornets win that often with Kemba and Lin playing hero ball. Troy might fit in well there.

If Harden scores 25+ a game he gives up 30+ a game with on ball defense or off ball "defense." He's fun to watch and tell your nephews "this is how not to guard." The Warriors are fun to watch and move the ball well but they get more calls than Kate Upton would if she posted her cell phone number on Instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They missed a lot and ignored a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if that continues when they play in Charlotte. I honestly don't see how the Hornets win that often with Kemba and Lin playing hero ball. Troy might fit in well there.

If Harden scores 25+ a game he gives up 30+ a game with on ball defense or off ball "defense." He's fun to watch and tell your nephews "this is how not to guard." The Warriors are fun to watch and move the ball well but they get more calls than Kate Upton would if she posted her cell phone number on Instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh no Kate wins that one, by a hair.

11 hours ago, X-Hoosier said:

The Rockets are the most boring team to watch. Harden has 14 of their 16. All of Howards shots are just unluckily rolling out. Warriors are just so good. Making it look easy tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

I wouldn't say unluckily rolling out, he just has no touch

Major Laker fan here. 

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKEEEEEEEEEEEE

The best coach available, even out of Thibs and Scotts. Lakers clearly waited for Thibs and Brooks to commit elsewhere. A young champion who has learned from some of the best coaches such as Phil Jackson and Lute Olson. He's the youngest coach in the NBA right now (HC) which will be great for his communication skills in the locker room and recruiting free agents.

Now we won't rush this come back. We have young talent. We could have a top three draft pick, if our pick is not top three, 76ers get it this year and we'll get it next year. No big deal if we lose it, Lakers stole a top 5 pick in Jordan Clarkson and a gem in Larry Nance Jr.

We will aim for KD and possibly trade our top three pick (if we keep it). Don't expect the Lakers to go after all the big free agents. Our GM, Mitch, has already stated he's not going to sign free agents to only make us mediocre. He wants to save money for next years amazing free agents class (Oladipo, Curry, etc). 

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Per Jeff Goodman:  So far, here are some alternates for the NBA combine: Yogi Ferrell, Marcus Lee, Jaron Blossongame, Ty Wallace, Malik Pope.

Most recent list I've seen for 46 names who are invites and Troy's not on the list.

ChUb9wJUcAAA6c_.jpg:large

Not surprised Troy is missing here. Hope Yogi sneaks in.