Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 minute ago, Joe DeLow said:

Is it only on NBATV? Or is there a way to watch it somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Primarily just on NBATV but tomorrow night at 9:00 ET, ESPN2 will televise Heat vs Lakers and will carry a few but not all of the summer league games.

Man...it's so hard to like the NBA. 5 All-Stars on 1 team. Like I said earlier, idk if this is the right fix but I think a start could be implementing a stricter salary cap

I disagree. I’m not a fan of a salary cap at all. Honestly there aren’t many teams who could pay him what he wanted so he’s taking a 1 yr 5.3 mil deal to likely win a ring and then he’ll be a FA next season when more teams have space and coming off an Achilles injury he’ll have it much easier this season while still looking good.

1 minute ago, HoosierDYT said:

Man...it's so hard to like the NBA. 5 All-Stars on 1 team. Like I said earlier, idk if this is the right fix but I think a start could be implementing a stricter salary cap

He took 5.3 million. I know he just had a potentially career altering injury but if star players are willing to make that little to win... 

3 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

I disagree. I’m not a fan of a salary cap at all. Honestly there aren’t many teams who could pay him what he wanted so he’s taking a 1 yr 5.3 mil deal to likely win a ring and then he’ll be a FA next season when more teams have space and coming off an Achilles injury he’ll have it much easier this season while still looking good.

The salary cap has a great purpose even if it's not entirely effective. I guess its admirable he took less money but still kinda dumb 5 all stars can play on 1 team. It's just my opinion but I'd much rather have 10 teams with 2 ish all stars compete then know the Warriors are going to win before the season starts.....before they add another all star. Excuse my rant lol

There’s really no need to have a 2018-2019 season. There didn’t need to be 2016-2017 or 2017-2018 seasons either. Warriors are vastly superior to every other team. Somehow they just got even better

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

What a joke. I want someone, anyone, to take golden state out. They're the most unlikeable team in NBA history. They had a close call last playoffs so they had to make sure to add another all-star so they wouldn't have to compete. 

When Lebron stacks the deck in his favor he’s savvy. When Golden state does it they are unlikeable