Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Hell Dallas gave him wide open shot after wide open shot. Begging him to get warmed up.

When your 7’3” and can shoot like that you are always open.

32 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

When your 7’3” and can shoot like that you are always open.

Dallas can't keep switching on the high screen. Porzingis gets a smaller player on him it's over. 

Happened to be listening to Dan Patrick when he learned/shared the news this morning. That was a tough 15 minutes of radio, hearing DP work through the news of losing his idol and friend. As a longtime listener, I always enjoyed their conversations. Pretty unbelievable life he lived from start to finish.

3 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Happened to be listening to Dan Patrick when he learned/shared the news this morning. That was a tough 15 minutes of radio, hearing DP work through the news of losing his idol and friend. As a longtime listener, I always enjoyed their conversations. Pretty unbelievable life he lived from start to finish.

I, too, am a longtime listener to DP.

He played a clip today of his interview w/Jerry West after Kobe's death. Afterward, DP was so broken up, he almost couldn't continue. It was silent for over a minute before one of his four cohorts finally chimed in. 

DP has said he used to think of Jerry as almost like a second father. 

11 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Boring and terrible Finals yet again for the NBA.

Yep. I couldn't really watch any of it because of my sons' baseball schedules, but I also wasn't checking the scores but maybe twice a game. I didn't even bother with game 4, and then you see it was a 30+ point blowout and was so obvious what Boston was doing. When you have a Finals where one team can literally shave a game in order to close it out on their home court it's beyond boring. 

11 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Boring and terrible Finals yet again for the NBA.

Pretty lame playoffs in general. If not for the Pacers’ run, I would’ve watched VERY little. No juice and I’m not really sure why. 

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Pretty lame playoffs in general. If not for the Pacers’ run, I would’ve watched VERY little. No juice and I’m not really sure why. 

I think there was only 2 game 7s. And a couple of game 6s? Boston went 16-3 and the only team they swept gave them their best series.

3 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Monty Williams fired with 5/65 still on his deal. I’m going to raise my kids to be fired coaches so they can take care of me and my expensive habits. 

Another team will be dumb enough to hire him. You'd think Detroit would have seen failed in New Orleans, Phoenix. NBA and NFL have the same problem of just cycling fired HCs.