Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO PF Ray Kasongo

You could've just said "I've heard he doesn't have the mental toughness" or something like that instead of posting a screenshot of the conversation lol.

I guess u guys can help me keep a secret then. This is the LAST place I thought I would catch grief from on this topic. Sheesh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Blast from the past----I checked out Kasongo's twitter and he has photos and is now claiming an over 41 inch vertical jump.

But what I thought was really interesting is that I went to Southern Idaho's site and he is listed at 6'10" but has only started 2 out of 10 of their games and is only averaging 7 points a game for an unbeaten--- highly ranked JuCo. Don't know what to make of that since so many high D1 programs were drooling over him.

I don't know if he has been hurt or something---just passing along info---anyone heard anything?

The journey still lives...

http://zagsblog.com/articles/former-oregon-signee-ray-kasongo-drawing-interest/

The Toronto native is now at the College of Southern Idaho where he is averaging 6.1 points and 4.7 rebounds for a team that is 30-2 and headed to the NJCAA National Tournament in Hutchinson, Kan., March 16-21, under head coach Jared Phay.

Kasongo said the schools recruiting him include Indiana, Texas, Florida, Iowa, Oregon, Wichita State and LSU.

“There’s more but I’m not really considering those other schools,” he said.