Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Rawle Alkins to Arizona

i don't disagree but we are 1 more legit big man away from being top tier even with this years stacked roster.

I would probably agree with you, but that being said I am interested in seeing how Morgan/Anunoby do this season. I now Morgan isn't some 6'11 center or anything, but he does have some size at 6'8 and was top 100 in the class according to 247. Bielfeldt is also good depth to have in the front court but after Byrant/Bielfeldt its a lot of question marks. 

what?

Early departures. Vonleh may have believed he would play with Zeller or Oladipo. Or JBJ believed he would have Vonleh. If JBJ knew we would have no post player and therefore no hopes of a significant tourney run, he may have chosen a team with a better outlook. Especially if he wanted to be one and done.

Everybody knew Vic and Cody were gone, and By the time Blackmon committed we knew Vonleh was gone.

Everybody knew Vic and Cody were gone, and By the time Blackmon committed we knew Vonleh was gone.

Blackmon committed during football season.  And there were alot of rumors that Cody wouldn't go.  Plus Vonleh may have thought he was going to have Remy.  Yogi, Remy and Vonleh could have been dangerous

what?

Early departures. Vonleh may have believed he would play with Zeller or Oladipo. Or JBJ believed he would have Vonleh. If JBJ knew we would have no post player and therefore no hopes of a significant tourney run, he may have chosen a team with a better outlook. Especially if he wanted to be one and done.

It doesn't matter what team JBJ went to, he would not have been a one-and-done. Plain and simple he couldn't guard anyone last year, and that alone no doubt kept him here. He did well offensively, although still plenty of room for improvement. I wouldn't be shocked if he's even here one more year tbh unless he makes a large improvement on D.

It doesn't matter what team JBJ went to, he would not have been a one-and-done. Plain and simple he couldn't guard anyone last year, and that alone no doubt kept him here. He did well offensively, although still plenty of room for improvement. I wouldn't be shocked if he's even here one more year tbh unless he makes a large improvement on D.

Yeah but that's not what he thought.