Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Rawle Alkins to Arizona

I guess I am different than "average" then and that's okay. Pranks are one thing but disrespecting universities investing tons of resources in you is not "proper/respectful" behavior. Rawle realized this and issued his apology.

This has become a bigger issue than it should already so I desist.

I've said for a while now Rawle is gonna milk this attention he is getting for all its worth.

I am saying this is classic excuse making. Most HS are smart enough to know this was wrong. I don't think it's fair to group all HS into this. As evidenced by this type of thing not happening normally.

This is below average decision making even by a high schooler.

It's really not that big of an issue in my eyes. His teammate Jaylen Harris recently committed to Buffalo and stole his phone and pranked him. An innocent prank at that. Sure it may have been in poor taste in regards to the excitement it may have caused within the Buffalo fan base, but innocent in nature. I'm sure his teammate regrets this more than Rawle regrets it happening. His teammate fooled the very fanbase that will be cheering for him next season.

From another thread I saw a definition of a sport, golf cannot qualify per that definition.

You got 9 people to like that lol.  

Anyway...Rawle rules, baseball sucks, TEAR THE SIGN DOWN!