Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) SG Rawle Alkins to Arizona

Jesus, I cannot believe that some of you are upset that we have one of the best SGs in the country on our team. Most teams would KILL to have a player as good as JBJ on their team. This IU privilege some fans seem to have is ridiculous, we haven't been an elite program for a long time, we are LUCKY to have players like Blackmon here.

You hit the nail on the head. Couldn't agree more.

Eric Bossi says NC State and St. John's both lead for Rawle.

We have to root for both of those teams to suck this year.  They've already got a head start on that though.

I don't think how well either school does this year makes any difference.  More so is who will be on the team next year that could be Rawle's teammates and his role on that team. 

I don't think how well either school does this year makes any difference.  More so is who will be on the team next year that could be Rawle's teammates and his role on that team. 

Agreed, although I don't think we are well positioned for that now that we lost Brown. 

If love to see Rawle on the team next year. If not I'd rather not waste a scholarship on a flier. 2017 is a big class for the state and IU is sitting well with a lot of the best guys. Love to see the staff go all out for Rawle and Thon and if they don't land them bank the scholarships for the following season.