Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
WayneFleekHoosier

Good bye Noah V.

Not unexpected.  Best of luck to him.

Now getting a big that can contribute is absolutely vital.  Crean's system needs a big that can keep the defense honest, we've seen what it's like without one in 2010-2011.

I will miss noah but yall have to remember that hanner played great when noah was out with his foot injury.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using BtownBanners mobile app

Good luck Noah. What I will remember most about him was his unbelievable rebounding ability combined with his workmanlike approach to the game. He certainly played well beyond his years and I hope he has a great NBA career. Now, please help us find your replacement.

G'Luck to our only big man. He was a big man who didn't get the ball enough but grabbed many Rebs. He was a stud athlete who could make a great play anytime. G'Bye

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Great player, great effort. It's impossible to blame him for making the right decision and going pro. As much as Hoosiers might have wanted it, it won't matter. The interesting thing to watch is to see how IU fans treat Noah in the pros. He's Indiana's first 1 and Done from another state I believe. This didn't give Hoosiers much or a chance to get to know Noah like we did Victor etc. Regardless, best or luck at the next level, the quicker you perform, the better off Coach Crean and our recruiting will be.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Good luck to Noah. Wish he and his family well. After employees are being downsized, rightsized, reallocated or whatever they want to call it while CEO's are getting nice pay raises in the Corporate World, I don't blame him.