Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

NIT Selection Show Thread

ZachOsterman ‏@ZachOsterman 3s
Just heard from IU AD Fred Glass. Indiana will not participate in the CBI. The 2013-14 IU men's basketball season is over. #iubb

ZachOsterman @ZachOsterman 1m

Glass said he spoke with Tom Crean today. They decided if IU didn't make NIT, it would decline further postseason involvement. #iubb

[quote name="KelleyHoosh" post="48741" timestamp="1395017930"]Sorry man. I'm calm... Don't want to make a bad impression. I'll try and convey my thoughts in a more appropriate/mature manner. Just disappointed with this year. [/quote]

Appreciate it! Plus, I tend to overreact myself, lol. Passionate fans are good fans!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I remember laughing so hard when pUKe lost in the first round of the NIT!  Pretty sad when we don't even make it.  Go Gators!

Welcome.  Sorry this had to be your 1st post lol.  

[quote name="mdn82" post="48809" timestamp="1395019237"]I should add, I feel like we already won the CBI this year. You guys were a part of the pre-conference schedule. Weren't you? [/quote]

Nail biter in the final against LIU Brooklyn

[quote name="Naturalhoosier" post="48734" timestamp="1395017763"]Screw that...let's win the CBI. Get off your high horses. Those who remain on the team obviously need the extra game experience. Use it for the better. We knew we were out of the NCAA's....knew we were on the bubble of the NIT...and POP...time to move on.

Let them play! Let them play! Let them play! :) :)[/quote]

Honestly it's a lose lose tournament for big names. You go and win it all, big whoop you are the 101st best school. You lose... Dear lord.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Honestly it's a lose lose tournament for big names. You go and win it all, big whoop you are the 101st best school. You lose... Dear lord.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Lol, I might have joined the lynch mob if that were to happen.  Better to leave well enough alone…  

Ha, Tom may want to stay off of twitter tonight.   :devil:

IU fans need to stay away from it as well as far as I'm concerned. Talking amongst IU fans anonymously on a fan board is one thing. But some of them take to twitter to tweet players, the coaches, or I've seen at least one tweet potential recruits. No good is ever going to come from that stuff.