Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

NIT Selection Show Thread

They did not want be in! They were all ready for spring. Some of the players are on their way to FL at this moment.

Sent from the gym using BtownBanners

That is a pretty huge leap in logic to make. Saying they didn't want to be in it because some are going on vacation for spring break. 

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="48811" timestamp="1395019287"]Nail biter in the final against LIU Brooklyn[/quote]

Who ended up going like 9-21. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Poor guys. Have fun sitting on your couches, watching the best team in Indiana play post season basketball. Hahaha what a joke!

GO STATE GO!!

Your institution is a joke. ISU=I Screwed Up. Have fun watching your team lose in the NIT and still have zero championships in any sport. An ISU troll. Wow

Your institution is a joke. ISU=I Screwed Up. Have fun watching your team lose in the NIT and still have zero championships in any sport. An ISU troll. Wow

I would assume he is a fan of a different institution.  ISU doesn't have fans.  

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="48915" timestamp="1395023765"]Lol wow I didn't know they ended that bad[/quote]

Just checked. 9-20. Missed their own conference tourney.

Just checked. 9-20. Missed their own conference tourney.

Didn't realize that was a thing. Since we never seem to perform well in the Big Ten tourney there are times I wish we could skip it

[quote name="HoosierReb01" post="48933" timestamp="1395024552"]Lol, he got that in the same minute he was banned. Was a member for a whole 23 minutes.[/quote]

Waiting for him to make a new account now lol