Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

2 prayer requests here- 1st, I'll be traveling outside the country next week (no cell service), would ask for safe travels. That being said, it's a cruise and I'm just too cheap to pay $10 per minute for service. But, if anyone could encounter a government overthrow fueled by Ebola during a category 5 hurricane, it's me!

2nd, I'm in desperate need of a career change. I have my resume out there. Praying for a career where I'm valuable to the company, room for advancement and I'm happy! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 prayer requests here- 1st, I'll be traveling outside the country next week (no cell service), would ask for safe travels. That being said, it's a cruise and I'm just too cheap to pay $10 per minute for service. But, if anyone could encounter a government overthrow fueled by Ebola during a category 5 hurricane, it's me!

2nd, I'm in desperate need of a career change. I have my resume out there. Praying for a career where I'm valuable to the company, room for advancement and I'm happy! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1st where are you going? and 2nd what kind of career do you have in mind? You have my prayers.

Edited by OliviaPope40

1st where are you going? and 2nd what kind of career do you have in mind? You have my prayers.

Going to Cozumel, Honduras and Belize (leaving from New Orleans).  I've never been on a cruise, but my wife and her grandmother cruised when my wife was younger.  Grandma passed away last Christmas and left my wife a little money, so we decided to honor her by using it for a cruise, and we'll be spreading her ashes at sea :) 

My degree is in Business (with concentrations in HR, Marketing and Management), but I've worked in several fields.  I am really not picky- I just want to be happy and for the company to be happy with me.  I appreciate everyone's prayers :)

My brother-in-law is need of your prayers. I am not going to go into details but we need to get him from California to Indiana ASAP and hope he stays strong & healthy. Thanks for your prayers.

Praying for not only good health but she travels as well.

My boss needs prayers they admitted her to hospital and running some tests so they don't know if it is due to stress or what.

Praying that the medical staff will be able to cure what ails your boss.

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Please prayer for the Ferguson/St. Louis area. They should be ruling on the Michael Brown case today or tomorrow. Sad, sad times.

These protesting groups are justifying looting and rioting, and have said violence is likely. People in the Ferguson area were told to stock up, because it might be a terrible time to get out.

Prayers for the community and people involved!

Major prayers needed. Announcement should be Sunday. Not looking good. Two men were arrested for buy explosives near Ferguson.

I know someone who is in the know, and says to go no where except work. Make no stops to and from, and to be stocked up on gas, water, and food. We should be safe as long as we stay in our homes.

Said to expect violent riots, assaults, and protests. This person said that it may not be that bad, but to be extremely careful.

Very concerned time right now. Very sad that this is how people will react. Prayers for God to watch over us and peace!

Major prayers needed. Announcement should be Sunday. Not looking good. Two men were arrested for buy explosives near Ferguson.

I know someone who is in the know, and says to go no where except work. Make no stops to and from, and to be stocked up on gas, water, and food. We should be safe as long as we stay in our homes.

Said to expect violent riots, assaults, and protests. This person said that it may not be that bad, but to be extremely careful.

Very concerned time right now. Very sad that this is how people will react. Prayers for God to watch over us and peace!

What part of STL are you in? I'm visiting my parents in Ballwin/Chesterfield for the week.

What part of STL are you in? I'm visiting my parents in Ballwin/Chesterfield for the week.

I live in Ballwin. Don't go out, my person said Chesterfield maybe a hot spot. Also mentioned Clayton, Kirkwood, and another town in the city.

Here is my email, jtbobbitt6@gmail.com. Are you in Stl now?