Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

[quote name="OliviaPope40" post="51727" timestamp="1395522788"]One of my friends was found dead in a retention pond on the southside of Indy after having been missing for a week. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
[url="http://www.wthr.com/story/25043181/2014/03/21/crews-search-south-side-creek-for-missing-man"]http://www.wthr.com/story/25043181/2014/03/21/crews-search-south-side-creek-for-missing-man[/url][/quote]

Prayers for all affected

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This evening my school lost a great friend, teacher, colleague, mentor, and coach he passed away from cancer so on behalf of my high school I would ask that all of you keep his wife and young children in your prayers. 

[quote name="OliviaPope40" post="66735" timestamp="1400210974"]This evening my school lost a great friend, teacher, colleague, mentor, and coach he passed away from cancer so on behalf of my high school I would ask that all of you keep his wife and young children in your prayers. [/quote]

Prayers for all affected!

Had to put my mom in the hospital today.  She had surgery last week to have the leads of a spinal cord stimulator moved up, and now she's got pneumonia.

Because, you know, I wasn't quite stressed enough.  Needed to have even more on my mind.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="67514" timestamp="1400718370"]Had to put my mom in the hospital today. She had surgery last week to have the leads of a spinal cord stimulator moved up, and now she's got pneumonia.

Because, you know, I wasn't quite stressed enough. Needed to have even more on my mind.[/quote]

Prayers for your mom and your family!

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="67514" timestamp="1400718370"]Had to put my mom in the hospital today. She had surgery last week to have the leads of a spinal cord stimulator moved up, and now she's got pneumonia.

Because, you know, I wasn't quite stressed enough. Needed to have even more on my mind.[/quote]

Thoughts and prayers brother.

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Had to put my mom in the hospital today.  She had surgery last week to have the leads of a spinal cord stimulator moved up, and now she's got pneumonia.

Because, you know, I wasn't quite stressed enough.  Needed to have even more on my mind.

Praying

Thanks everyone.  They let her go home today, but she's not 100% yet.  Gave her a prescription for an antibiotic (same as the IV she was on, but in pill form), she had one of those plastic things you breathe in to but accidently left that at the hospital when we were getting everything.  I'll feel better when she's back to 100% though.

It is hard enough to deal with death in its natural order. When a son/daughter or grandchild's death interrupts the order it is truly devastating. Sorrow, concern, and prayers go out to the families of those affected by the recent tragedy in the Santa Barbara, CA area.

idem: "When will this insanity stop?"  We pray that it does!

My wife was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer about a month ago. She has been receiving chemotherapy and will have a big surgery scheduled after her 20 weeks of treatment.  I wasn't going to post this, but I saw this thread today and thought some extra prayers could definitely help.  She lost our first baby full term and that was really tough on the both of us. My wife has been through a lot with both of our other children going though several surgeries and other serious health conditions as well.  They are doing better, but we almost lost my youngest last year in ICU.  I think all the stress has something to do with her getting sick, but we will never know for sure.  So thanks for this thread, it couldn't have come at a better time!