Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Kind of a double thing for me. Basically I'm working at a warehouse right now (5 months), and starting at the end of next week they are most likely going to be making massive cuts. I feel good about my chances about making it over the hump and staying on, but prayers would be appreciated.

Adding onto that, I had to leave work early last night, got sick twice, discovered I had a temperature as well. Basically I wasn't even able to keep down anything, including water, until like an hour or so ago. Prayers to get over this crap would be appreciated. 

The initial interview was basically an online assessment and meet and greet so they can put a name/face with a resume and get to know you and your background a bit.  They told me they'd make decisions on who to bring back for a second more in-depth interview by the end of the year.

I just found out that one of my many bosses has stage four pancreatic cancer and it may or may not be treatable and she also has anywhere between 6 to 15 months to live. I love her to death and I would lay my life on the line for her.

in times like this we could use all the help we can get. My wife's grandfather was just diagnosed with Stage 4 lung Cancer (never smoked a day in his life) after battling and beating Colon and Prostate cancer. I'm afraid we are nearing the end of the line and don't know how my wife will take this. Her parents had her when they were 19 so her grandparents played a HUGE role in her upbringing, almost like another set of parents. Asking for your prayers and help during what should be a difficult couple months.

Sad/happy to say he passed away yesterday morning after 16 days of in home hospice. We were able to travel back to Indiana his entire last week. We saw him Yesterday morning at 5:00am and said our goodbyes on the trip back to Virginia. He passed at About 8:00am. I swear he held on just long enough for my wife to be far enough away. I know she has a guardian angel watching over her now.

RIP Pappa Stein. He went out a champ... Beat me at Cornhole this year at his last football game :)

[attachment=1496:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1419894280.729888.jpg]

I just found out that one of my many bosses has stage four pancreatic cancer and it may or may not be treatable and she also has anywhere between 6 to 15 months to live. I love her to death and I would lay my life on the line for her.

Praying for you and your boss, Olivia. My mother in law died 8 years ago from pancreatic cancer. I get your pain.

Sad/happy to say he passed away yesterday morning after 16 days of in home hospice. We were able to travel back to Indiana his entire last week. We saw him Yesterday morning at 5:00am and said our goodbyes on the trip back to Virginia. He passed at About 8:00am. I swear he held on just long enough for my wife to be far enough away. I know she has a guardian angel watching over her now.

RIP Pappa Stein. He went out a champ... Beat me at Cornhole this year at his last football game :)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1419894280.729888.jpg

Great pic! Sorry for your loss Hossier41. Praying for your family.

Prayers for all in this time of uncertainty and grief

Prayers for you and wife's family during this time of celebration and grief

Prayers, 41. I had a similar experience with my grandpa. Looks like he was a very happy man, which is more important than anything. You also have a beautiful wife and daughter. I hope you and your wife can find happiness in the memories of her grandfather!

Please pray for my brother-in-law, Tony! My sister is leaving him because he has been cheating on her, and this isn't the first time. He made a Facebook status that is hinting at suicide, and no one can get ahold of him.

My father-in-law is a deputy of the county, and is on top of it. We need your prayers!!!!!!

Last week I found out that one of my bosses has stage IV pancreatic cancer that has spread to her liver and lungs. My mom has taken a new job in Champaign Illinois I have told her that will not be an Illini fan so good luck to her. 

Asking for prayers for my cousin Dustin. He has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma and he finds out 1/21 if his tumors are responding to his treatments. He's only 36 with three kids. He's a fighter and strong as an ox. In fact his powerlifting comp he benched a shade over 589 lbs. Please keep Dustin and his family lifted up.
Thanks
Geometry.