Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

[quote name="Naturalhoosier" post="29507" timestamp="1389582375"]Starting a new gig tomorrow. Any special words to the Man Upstairs are appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Prayers for you!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not the religious type, but in times like this we could use all the help we can get. My wife's grandfather was just diagnosed with Stage 4 lung Cancer (never smoked a day in his life) after battling and beating Colon and Prostate cancer. I'm afraid we are nearing the end of the line and don't know how my wife will take this. Her parents had her when they were 19 so her grandparents played a HUGE role in her upbringing, almost like another set of parents. Asking for your prayers and help during what should be a difficult couple months.

You got it brother!

I just had some friends go through a serious issue. Their newborn was battling pneumonia after about 2 weeks of being born. Wasn't looking good at all. Through prayer and good doctor, the baby went home the other day after being in the hospital for a week. Was supposed to be longer.

God is awesome!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Not the religious type, but in times like this we could use all the help we can get. My wife's grandfather was just diagnosed with Stage 4 lung Cancer (never smoked a day in his life) after battling and beating Colon and Prostate cancer. I'm afraid we are nearing the end of the line and don't know how my wife will take this. Her parents had her when they were 19 so her grandparents played a HUGE role in her upbringing, almost like another set of parents. Asking for your prayers and help during what should be a difficult couple months.

Praying for you and family regardless of belief's...obviously you believe a little or else you wouldn't ask right!? (different convo for a different topic). 

Jaybob said it best, God is Awesome!!!!!

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="34115" timestamp="1391268634"]Not the religious type, but in times like this we could use all the help we can get. My wife's grandfather was just diagnosed with Stage 4 lung Cancer (never smoked a day in his life) after battling and beating Colon and Prostate cancer. I'm afraid we are nearing the end of the line and don't know how my wife will take this. Her parents had her when they were 19 so her grandparents played a HUGE role in her upbringing, almost like another set of parents. Asking for your prayers and help during what should be a difficult couple months.[/quote]

Agree w 2 above! Prayers for all!

Ask you all to pray for a cousin of mine and her family at this time. Today was her 16th anniversary and she got up at 4:30 this morning to tell her husband happy anniversary. She found him dead of a self inflicted gunshot wound in the shed. Needless to say she is barely able to hold it together right now. Two kids without a father now. Please pray for them and for the families who are grieving and searching for answers right now.

Ask you all to pray for a cousin of mine and her family at this time. Today was her 16th anniversary and she got up at 4:30 this morning to tell her husband happy anniversary. She found him dead of a self inflicted gunshot wound in the shed. Needless to say she is barely able to hold it together right now. Two kids without a father now. Please pray for them and for the families who are grieving and searching for answers right now.

Just saw this.  Praying, Reb.

[quote name="mamasa" post="29048" timestamp="1389465547"]First, thank you all for the prayers and well wishes- that's what makes this place home for me. Friend had 6 hour surgery, they think they got it all. But, they saw a mass near brain, but may be same mass they knew about. Sorry for not seeing some posts on this- she was stage 4 when they found it. She is awake and feeling ok, husband is there with her. Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic. You all are wonderful!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Unfortunately have to update this. My awesome friend passed away at 1:05 am in hospice. 47 years old, leaves behind 3 young kids and a great husband. Thank you all for the prayers and support. 6 months from diagnosis until the end.

Unfortunately have to update this. My awesome friend passed away at 1:05 am in hospice. 47 years old, leaves behind 3 young kids and a great husband. Thank you all for the prayers and support. 6 months from diagnosis until the end.

So very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers to all who are effected.