Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Prayers for everybody.

Please say a prayer for my family and I. I haven't been very active on here, been going through a lot of stuff. My sister going through a really bad divorce, her husband threatening suicide, my sister is living with my parents which is causing a ton of issues, my parents are having issues, and my days consist of work, school, coaching, homework, and sleep. A lot on my plate with all this family stuff is really messing with me.

We've missed your posting here. Will definitely be praying!

Prayers everyone!

Send some up for my dad. He was supposed to have had shoulder surgery Friday, but doctors found something wrong with his heart. After more tests, he had suffered a heart attack recently. His dad died when my dad was only 17 with heart issues, so he's really down!

Also, the wife and I are very down because she isn't getting pregnant. Please lift us both up because we are getting pretty depressed.

Thanks everyone, you are all the best!