LamarCheeks Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Hoover had plenty of room to his left. He needed to get out of that pocket and run. Quote
DChoosier Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 1 minute ago, BBTB said: So was it not true when I heard that they had charted a few planes for the trip ?I heard that on one the podcasts ,I knew they did this for the Rose Bowl .So assumed that meant more than a few people going ,Anyway I don't know I just know I also heard this QB was not as good as Chiles but I guess those people were wrong .So I am sure we now drop even further down the polls I mean if we drop when we win if we lose we are what looking high teens ? Who knows but even if there were 3 planeloads 600 people in red would disappper in a crowd of 90k+ in red. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Defenders fell down without contact. Pathetic absolutely pathetic Quote
HinnyHoosier Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Our staff is exposing themselves as much if not more than the team. Quote
BBTB Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago I think we will be killed next week I might not watch this is hard enough . Quote
LamarCheeks Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Looked to me almost like he stepped out of bounds about 10 yards back. Where's the whistle to review that? Quote
DChoosier Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago We are so much worse this year when an offensive player gets past the line of scrimmage Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago why are the refs throwing yellow rags everywhere? Quote
Brass Cannon Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago And this is why you don’t punt and kick FGs in the first half. ******* gutless uninspired football Quote
str8baller Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Just now, JSHoosier said: OSU is going to be a massacre Hope not! We might miss the playoffs with our noncon DChoosier 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.