RaceToTheTop Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 1 minute ago, str8baller said: Ok, my fox feed is frozen. Wtf No, we are just running that slow. Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Nebraska wanted a win to bring their football program back to ... I wouldn't say relevance but at least back to competency. Quote
KingPG21 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Also would we have been given the option to tack that infraction onto the end of the first punt instead of repunting? With thus wind and our complete lack of any return game why even take the risk? Quote
BBTB Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 1 minute ago, DChoosier said: I am going to take a wild guess that IU fans that traveled, and paid, to go to Nebraska have not left being down 4 with a quarter to go. I guess but the camera sure can't show any I don't mean now I mean at the start .No way I would go there they seem like crazy people , Quote
DChoosier Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago I only need IU to score 32 more points to nail my prediction score. Let’s goooo!! IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy 1 Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago It's funny; every time Ohio State loses they want to burn Columbus to the ground. str8baller 1 Quote
LIHoosier Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Hold every time till they call it finally doesn't pay off DChoosier 1 Quote
IU5355 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Just now, DChoosier said: I only need IU to score 32 more points to nail my prediction score. Let’s goooo!! There is still time....lol Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Offense sucks Defense sucks Special teams suck Quote
KingPG21 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago And thats why you ***** about Nebraska's DBs interferring on every play LIHoosier 1 Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Just now, AZ Hoosier said: Offense sucks Defense sucks Special teams suck Something about Nebraska and Iowa that forces teams to play Sicko Ball Quote
BtownStrength Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Where the hell is our run blocking mamasa, Napleshoosier, DChoosier and 1 other 4 Quote
DChoosier Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 1 minute ago, BBTB said: I guess but the camera sure can't show any I don't mean now I mean at the start .No way I would go there they seem like crazy people , Nebraska has sold out every game since 1962 and are playing the defending champs. Doubt many secondary market tickets were available for IU fans str8baller 1 Quote
KingPG21 Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago So we're completely giving up on running the ball. Cool Quote
Jeff Flabjohns Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago Don’t run it to the right. Ajani looks lost. **** Napleshoosier 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.