Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I agree....I'm not crazy about Becker returning punts either, but Cig says he's the only one he trust to field punts right now!

I can live with that since it seems like he’s back there to receive punts, not return them. Really disappointing that Morris couldn’t be trusted there. That punt return unit was such a strong point with Price then Brady the last 2 years. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...