Class of '66 Old Fart Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 Fisch on the Call Live Stats Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 25 Posted September 25 8 minutes ago, 8bucks said: So can the opposite happen. If prices fall can you back out of a buy just as they can back out of a sale? Not to my knowledge. Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 25 Posted September 25 This game makes me nervous. Don't really know why. Hope we don't get too stubborn running the ball because I think we can throw it all over them. pumpfake and skhoosier2 2 Quote
RoadRage Posted September 25 Posted September 25 I wish I was in Bloomington, the atmosphere has to be electric! OliviaPope40 and Dave from Dayton 2 Quote
Class of '66 Old Fart Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 Tonight we open up the playbook. skhoosier2, str8baller, Napleshoosier and 4 others 7 Quote
Dave from Dayton Posted September 25 Posted September 25 10 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said: Tonight we open up the playbook. Agreed. Wondering about passes to tight ends. Wondering about defense putting pressure on their QB. Wondering about our QB and how many interceptions he throws and why. What new wrinkles will we see on defense and offense? Is the running game for real? Really intrigued by the new Hoosiers playing a decent Big Ten team. We and they will learn a lot. Interestingly, I am not worried about the game. That is so very different from the last 40 years. Make it so. Quote
Pagoda Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Hopefully a good sign for Nico. pumpfake, hoosierdogg, Stuhoo and 3 others 6 Quote
Golfman25 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said: Yep. A couple of years ago I tried to get tickets to the Steelers/Colts game -- believe through Stub Hub -- and received word that the seller had pulled the tickets. Not surprisingly, ticket prices had climbed about $100 in the time I 'bought' them and when I was informed that they were pulled. I had a stub hubseller pull that chit and stubhub stepped up and got me better tickets, no extra charge. Quote
Jeff Flabjohns Posted September 25 Posted September 25 No pregame on Fox? How’s the stadium energy? skhoosier2 1 Quote
Class of '66 Old Fart Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 The Daily Hoosier - Just saw Nico Radicic make a 55ish-yard field goal with plenty to spare in warmups. Stuhoo, OliviaPope40 and RaceToTheTop 3 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Bar in Mexico can get the game. Surprised no pregame. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 25 Posted September 25 5 minutes ago, Jeff Flabjohns said: No pregame on Fox? How’s the stadium energy? Really good. Bustling Stuhoo and skhoosier2 2 Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Robert Griffin III found Jalen Rose's get s**t faced post game at the Villas suit. str8baller, Home Jersey, OliviaPope40 and 1 other 4 Quote
str8baller Posted September 26 Posted September 26 RG3 in the crimson looking…uh…dapper. lol OliviaPope40 and Home Jersey 2 Quote
Dave from Dayton Posted September 26 Posted September 26 I already have seen too much of the Fox announcers. Drinking game commences... Home Jersey 1 Quote
str8baller Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Don’t think I’ve seen cig this heated BBTB, pumpfake, OliviaPope40 and 1 other 4 Quote
Home Jersey Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Great response. Let's go Turbo Dave from Dayton and BBTB 2 Quote
FightFor6 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Turbo has elite stop start. He and Martin will be potent down the stretch. pumpfake, Hoosierfan1901, str8baller and 1 other 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.