Hovadipo Posted September 25 Posted September 25 SeatGeek is the only reputable seller for IU home games. Easy process for both buyers and sellers, as tickets have to be sent to SeatGeek before they’re listed. Too much scamming on any other sites these days. Pagoda, Stuhoo, skhoosier2 and 1 other 4 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 25 Posted September 25 10 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: SeatGeek is the only reputable seller for IU home games. Easy process for both buyers and sellers, as tickets have to be sent to SeatGeek before they’re listed. Too much scamming on any other sites these days. I leaned that after I bought these sadly. My tickets for WKU were SeatGeek Quote
mamasa Posted September 25 Posted September 25 I am driving by the stadium right now and it is absolutely crazy the amount of traffic and campers that are here. Class of '66 Old Fart, OliviaPope40, DChoosier and 1 other 4 Quote
Hovadipo Posted September 25 Posted September 25 15 minutes ago, mamasa said: I am driving by the stadium right now and it is absolutely crazy the amount of traffic and campers that are here. About to hit the bypass. Live traffic on Google looks crazy. mamasa 1 Quote
DChoosier Posted September 25 Posted September 25 3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said: Vivid seats screwed me so I guess I’m not going to the game tonight. Whatever you do don’t use them. Terrible customer service DownloadVideo Games Curious what happened as I have used Vivid 6-8 times and have not had an issue. I used them for the Peach Bowl, as an example, because their tickets were cheaper than seats in the same section, and row or close, on Ticketmaster/Seatgeek etc. Stuhoo 1 Quote
Stuhoo Posted September 25 Posted September 25 9 minutes ago, DChoosier said: Curious what happened as I have used Vivid 6-8 times and have not had an issue. I used them for the Peach Bowl, as an example, because their tickets were cheaper than seats in the same section, and row or close, on Ticketmaster/Seatgeek etc. Me too. I have never had a problem with Vivid Seats, SeatGeek, or StubHub. I am suspicious of other resale companies. skhoosier2 1 Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/20/2026 at 8:55 AM, Class of '66 Old Fart said: FRIDAY NIGHT GAME. IU is an early 23.5 point favorite over Northwestern. ESPN FPI gives the Hoosiers an 89.5% chance to win. IUBasketball Recruiting Fisch on the wireless Live Stats Line has moved quite a bit in Northwestern's favor, now at 20.5. Quote
Hovadipo Posted September 25 Posted September 25 8 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said: Line has moved quite a bit in Northwestern's favor, now at 20.5. 19.5 on FanDuel. Danger close to sprinkling on some IU action. Quote
realTomCrean Posted September 25 Posted September 25 21 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: 19.5 on FanDuel. Danger close to sprinkling on some IU action. Not a great sign. I saw earlier IU was #3 most bet to cover this weekend “F it. Pray for Vegas!” Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 25 Posted September 25 3 hours ago, Hovadipo said: SeatGeek is the only reputable seller for IU home games. Easy process for both buyers and sellers, as tickets have to be sent to SeatGeek before they’re listed. Too much scamming on any other sites these days. Yep. A couple of years ago I tried to get tickets to the Steelers/Colts game -- believe through Stub Hub -- and received word that the seller had pulled the tickets. Not surprisingly, ticket prices had climbed about $100 in the time I 'bought' them and when I was informed that they were pulled. Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 25 Posted September 25 26 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: 19.5 on FanDuel. Danger close to sprinkling on some IU action. Not using to seeing a line move that much unless Sorsby is playing. Too soon? BannerVille 1 Quote
Class of '66 Old Fart Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 skhoosier2 and OliviaPope40 2 Quote
Stuhoo Posted September 25 Posted September 25 13 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said: Not using to seeing a line move that much unless Sorsby is playing. Too soon? Not too soon Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 25 Posted September 25 14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said: So what happens in 20 days? Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted September 25 Posted September 25 11 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said: Final injury reports Anyone know which Northwestern players listed as out that start? Seems like a huge list. pumpfake and Home Jersey 2 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 25 Posted September 25 4 hours ago, str8baller said: I’ve heard of them and never really used them. Did they sell tix that they didn’t have or something? For as much as Ticketmaster sucks, the verified reseller feature is legit. Seller never transferred them. They wouldn’t give me a refund. He ended up transferring them at 330 after I had already told my boss I wasn’t leaving early so had to get back into that convo and wrap some last minute stuff up then first peak I69 traffic. Somebody chose today to have mowing crews come thru Quote
Josh Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 hour ago, Stuhoo said: Me too. I have never had a problem with Vivid Seats, SeatGeek, or StubHub. I am suspicious of other resale companies. I've used all these, even used a site called TickPick for Avenged Sevenfold tickets last month. Somehow I've never had issues getting tickets anywhere. Maybe I've just been lucky Quote
8bucks Posted September 25 Posted September 25 50 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said: Yep. A couple of years ago I tried to get tickets to the Steelers/Colts game -- believe through Stub Hub -- and received word that the seller had pulled the tickets. Not surprisingly, ticket prices had climbed about $100 in the time I 'bought' them and when I was informed that they were pulled. So can the opposite happen. If prices fall can you back out of a buy just as they can back out of a sale? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.