realTomCrean Posted September 23 Posted September 23 9 hours ago, 68Hoosier said: Looking for parking pass for this Friday. Any suggestions on where to look. Same here Quote
Golfman25 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 12 hours ago, 68Hoosier said: Looking for parking pass for this Friday. Any suggestions on where to look. Here? Quote
eddy4iu Posted September 24 Posted September 24 12 hours ago, Golfman25 said: Here? Thanks for the call out but the parking pass is sold so I deleted the listing. Still some good and cheap tickets available though. Demand for a B10 night opener on a picture perfect weather day in Bloomington is SOFT! Probably Friday has a lot to do with it but also could be that folks are saving up for Ohio State? 68Hoosier 1 Quote
68Hoosier Posted September 24 Posted September 24 15 hours ago, realTomCrean said: Same here I got one off of a Hoosier Facebook group yesterday. realTomCrean 1 Quote
realTomCrean Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Parking pass information below: I found several churches in Btown that offer single-game parking passes. 1. Ignesis Church ($40) https://www.igenesischurch.com/football 2. St. Paul Catholic Church ($75-90) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/iu-football-parking-september-25-vs-northwestern-tickets-1993495185764?aff=oddtdtcreator 68Hoosier 1 Quote
Dave from Dayton Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Undefeated and current Football National Champion, Indiana Hoosiers, opens Big Ten Conference schedule against Northwestern Kitties tonight. Game Day! Demo, Josh, 68Hoosier and 2 others 5 Quote
68Hoosier Posted September 25 Posted September 25 31 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said: Undefeated and current Football National Champion, Indiana Hoosiers, opens Big Ten Conference schedule against Northwestern Kitties tonight. IndianaUniversity Athletics Game Day! I will be there tonight! Can't wait.... Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 25 Posted September 25 4 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said: I will be there tonight! Can't wait.... Same. Section 107 Quote
Demo Posted September 25 Posted September 25 36 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said: Undefeated and current Football National Champion, Indiana Hoosiers, opens Big Ten Conference schedule against Northwestern Kitties tonight. Game Day! I get why some people think the B1G doing Friday nights is a slap at high school football and all, totally reasonable, but, no, a meaningful Friday night IUFB game is awesome. Can’t wait. Jeff Flabjohns and Dave from Dayton 2 Quote
BtownStrength Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Section 9 here. First game in 10 years. So amped! Demo, ronzo4IU, J34 and 1 other 4 Quote
IU5355 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 28 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Same. Section 107 I am in 107 as well! Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 25 Posted September 25 5 minutes ago, Jeff Flabjohns said: Line continues to move lower Cig is gonna take that personally Josh 1 Quote
realTomCrean Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Section 104. Line is going down, so are the odds for a Becker TD. Thank you public Hollywood Mike Miranda 1 Quote
Hollywood Mike Miranda Posted September 25 Posted September 25 3 hours ago, Jeff Flabjohns said: Line continues to move lower Is there a sports gambling thread / topic in any of the forums on this site? Quote
str8baller Posted September 25 Posted September 25 53 minutes ago, Hollywood Mike Miranda said: Is there a sports gambling thread / topic in any of the forums on this site? There is for basketball Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Vivid seats screwed me so I guess I’m not going to the game tonight. Whatever you do don’t use them. Terrible customer service Quote
str8baller Posted September 25 Posted September 25 19 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Vivid seats screwed me so I guess I’m not going to the game tonight. Whatever you do don’t use them. Terrible customer service I’ve heard of them and never really used them. Did they sell tix that they didn’t have or something? For as much as Ticketmaster sucks, the verified reseller feature is legit. Quote
realTomCrean Posted September 25 Posted September 25 23 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Vivid seats screwed me so I guess I’m not going to the game tonight. Whatever you do don’t use them. Terrible customer service Gametime has been the best app for tix in my experience. I believe Vivid, Stubhub, eg raise prices on tix artificially. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.