Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

#4 IUWBB vs #1 South Carolina - Friday, 03.29.24 @ 5:00 on ESPN

Loved the fight and the drive from these ladies! We had SC very nervous ….. I love that. 
I really want to find and listen to the live post game from the coaches and players. 

2 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Nothing to be ashamed of. Played their hearts out. I will be surprised if S Carolina has another game as close as this one 

I agree with this. IU gave them the first challenge of the tournament. I imagine SC stays pretty locked in after this. 

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

With our season now officially over it will be interesting to monitor the women's portal for players drawing IU interest.

McNeil could be a big draw for people. It's scary but I think she can actually get better.  She got the grrrr in her. 

22 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

Loved the fight and the drive from these ladies! We had SC very nervous ….. I love that. 
I really want to find and listen to the live post game from the coaches and players. 

You can find the presser here 

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I don't watch ESPN but I'm seeing tweets that some imbicile ESPN analyst actually said that Dawn Staley purposely let SC blow a 22 point lead.

Anyone on here actually catch that?

Saw that tweet.

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I don't watch ESPN but I'm seeing tweets that some imbicile ESPN analyst actually said that Dawn Staley purposely let SC blow a 22 point lead.

Anyone on here actually catch that?

I caught it.  Paraphrased, they were talking about Dawn not taking a timeout during our run then they went on to say that she let them learn from it.