Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

16 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Darian Devries heading to West Virginia. 

Devries is a brave man with Huggins still hanging around the program.  Fan base could turn quickly if Devries doesn't win right away.  

2 hours ago, JF87 said:

Any update on this?  

I don't have an update but based on him removing IU from his Twitter and Insta bio, I don't see him returning to IU. Whether that means he is hired by Dusty or not, it doesn't seem like he returns. Here's a conspiracy, what if he was the one leaking info about Woody and his failed recruiting efforts and is now facing the axe? 

I think what's happening at Louisville is exactly what Dolson didn't want to happen this year if they parted ways with Woodson. 

-Swung for the fences (and missed) with Drew

-Thought they had plan B locked up and that fell through (May)

They seem to be in scramble mode now with a new list of names that have surfaced in the last 24 hours including Schertz. For as much s*** as Dolson has gotten, what on Earth has the Louisville AD been doing these last 2 months? 

1 minute ago, AH1971 said:

I think what's happening at Louisville is exactly what Dolson didn't want to happen this year if they parted ways with Woodson. 

-Swung for the fences (and missed) with Drew

-Thought they had plan B locked up and that fell through (May)

They seem to be in scramble mode now with a new list of names that have surfaced in the last 24 hours including Schertz. For as much s*** as Dolson has gotten, what on Earth has the Louisville AD been doing these last 2 months? 

You just never know until they sign, show up and stay. They can’t sign until their season is over and even if they verbally agree, I am sure they can do that in a nonbinding way.  

2 hours ago, Bowhunter said:

What are the chances we can get Dusty after next season?

Buyout will probably be 100% remaining on the contract and he got 5 seasons 3.75 mill/yr so it would be 15 mill next year.

I do think that Dusty would rather have the IU job and he has to know that he isn't likely to get another chance at it, but it might be a Jeff Brohm and LVille situation where next year is simply too early.

Besides, how good would he have to do to get the admin on board with going after him? McCasland had a 6 seed in year 1 at TTU, Tang got a 3 seed last year. Is a year like that good enough to convince us to go after May? 

9 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Beyond words if this is true.

image.png

Didn't realize it was this bad....but yeah the consensus among Louisville fans was that they were not sad to see him pick Michigan.

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Numerous reports IUPUI is set to hire University of Indianapolis head coach Paul Corsaro. 

That's my boy. Roncalli alum who holds all time scoring record (boy's basketball)for Rebels (now Royals).