Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

POTFB 2/10 8 pm on Fox

49 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Matt Painter is an unbelievable coach. It's unbelievable he's the only coach to lose to a #16, #15, #14, and #13 seed. That might be a record that is never broken. 

Actually, I don't think he's ever lost to a 14 seed. But he's lost to all those others. 

Maybe when Goliath finally moves on they'll regress all the way to a 3 seed and we'll get to see that one at some point. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Actually, I don't think he's ever lost to a 14 seed. But he's lost to all those others. 

Maybe when Goliath finally moves on they'll regress all the way to a 3 seed and we'll get to see that one at some point. 

After going back and looking I think you're right. That's what I get for going off the top of my head. I just assumed he had since he has lost to the rest.

This morning from Woody -

Mike Woodson says Kel'el Ware got the day off yesterday and 'went through treatment' for his knee. Adds he'll know more when they practice today. Ware's knee buckled a bit at the end of Tuesday's game going up for an uncontested layup.

He also reiterated that X is out indefinitely.

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Matt Painter is an unbelievable coach. It's unbelievable he's the only coach to lose to a #16, #15, #14, and #13 seed. That might be a record that is never broken. 

The media reaction to that, or any mention of Purdue doing anything other than going to the Final Four:

17 Famous Movie Moments That Were Actually Improvised