Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

23 hours ago, Chris007 said:

He's allergic to wheat which beer has, but most hard seltzers do not which is why I think white claw is OK. 

My wife has a gluten allergy, it can be a struggle if you are somewhere where selection is lacking. If he doesn’t want beer, high Noon tequila seltzers are amazing…made with real tequila, gluten free, tons of flavors, but maybe not college kid budget friendly. They also have ones with vodka which are gluten free. Also, Not all malt liquor based seltzers are gluten free, but white claws are.

There are also a ton of gluten free beer options now that are great. Holidaily Brewing out of Golden Colorado only does gluten free, and they have everything from blondes to IPAs. 

Or…it’s college, and he could just hit the hard stuff straight and get the job done quickly and effectively haha….only kidding, kind of…passed many half gallons around in my college days. Plastic bottle, death the next morning. Also, still to this day I struggle with the smell of pineapple due the amount of pineapple back consumed with shots at kilroys. 

4 minutes ago, Trish said:

Let me get this straight. 

Painter can win with a bunch of Indiana guys while Woodson can’t do it? He can’t even land Indiana guys. 

Does that not scream something to Dolson? 

Pathetic. 

So we should have played Sparks and Gunn way more last year.

Got it.

So we should have played Sparks and Gunn way more last year.
Got it.
No better indiana guys with better culture and development. The bad guards for purdue are playing with heart and playing skilled basketball. The team is together and playing as one. Iu hasn't had that in a long time. Probably when davis first two years. Development and culture we suck balls at

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

We committed program suicide this year. **** Dolson, **** Buckner, and **** Woodson. Gonna watch Purdue win a national title while we hold on to a guy because he made the tournament even though he’s a lazy ******* ******* that sucks at his job.
We didn't make the tournament though.

12 minutes ago, Trish said:

Let me get this straight. 

Painter can win with a bunch of Indiana guys while Woodson can’t do it? He can’t even land Indiana guys. 

Does that not scream something to Dolson? 

Pathetic. 

He wins with Edey (then a bunch of Indiana guys)!

Purdue playing for a national title. IU stuck with a guy that had to be told to go to sectionals and wasn't in consideration for any HC jobs when we made the spectacularly stupid mistake of hiring him.

Pretty much everyone in the IU administration needs fired and scrap the decision making process that has led to the last 25 years.

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

We didn't make the tournament though.

No but he played here over 40 years ago (literally the only thing that kept it from being an absolute laugher of a hire) and we'd look like a bunch of meanies if we fired him after 3 years. Or the IU administration has excrement for brains.

It’s the system and getting the right ones.  Even Knight screwed up here sometimes but if you target and run a system it will work. 

No doubt. Painter Is a GREAT COACH. Lately he’s been getting extra cocky, but I guess he’s earned that. Edey definitely elevated them but he’s been really good with a lot of guys not named Edey.

Call me crazy but Purdue is going to beat UConn too, I’ve been on this for a while.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Purdue playing for a national title. IU stuck with a guy that had to be told to go to sectionals and wasn't in consideration for any HC jobs when we made the spectacularly stupid mistake of hiring him.

Pretty much everyone in the IU administration needs fired and scrap the decision making process that has led to the last 25 years.

I said it several weeks back.  Purdue had a chance this year and they are taking advantage of it.  Them winning a title this year would be a cherry on top of the absolute disaster that the people who run Indiana have overseen for the past 2 decades.  Indiana fans should be absolutely furious and instead we got sunshine pumping idiots crowing about all these double top secret guys we are getting in the portal this year.  And once we land whatever we are going to get, those same idiots are going to spend the entire summer telling us all how great we are going to be.  We'll get social media posts of how buff dudes are getting....

We are a phoney pretender of a program and we allow them to sell us a load of crap Every. Single. Year.  I want a massacre to happen in the admin.  Everybody gotta go.

12 minutes ago, Redcamaro said:

He wins with Edey (then a bunch of Indiana guys)!

And Jones and then a bunch of Indiana guys.

Oh, and I think Loyer is from Michigan.

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I said it several weeks back.  Purdue had a chance this year and they are taking advantage of it.  Them winning a title this year would be a cherry on top of the absolute disaster that the people who run Indiana have overseen for the past 2 decades.  Indiana fans should be absolutely furious and instead we got sunshine pumping idiots crowing about all these double top secret guys we are getting in the portal this year.  And once we land whatever we are going to get, those same idiots are going to spend the entire summer telling us all how great we are going to be.  We'll get social media posts of how buff dudes are getting....

We are a phoney pretender of a program and we allow them to sell us a load of crap Every. Single. Year.  I want a massacre to happen in the admin.  Everybody gotta go.

A part of me wants to hope Dolson knew a move needed to be made but got overruled, which would be a bad look for some people above him, otherwise he has as much business handling this program as his predecessor which is none.

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Think Smith was from Arkansas originally but moved here as a teenager or something like that . 

Loyer played his High School ball at Homestead in Fort Wayne. Might have been born in Michigan.

Furst didn’t play tonight, did he?

His fall in playing time is about as bad as Connor Essegian.

He’s schooling for Med school so he might not care, but he can really play.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app