Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

1 minute ago, sirhoosierlot said:

Could be because other AD's know where he wants to be and sees the situation currently at the place he wants to be. 

Possibly but May is really betting on himself getting the IU job one day if so. He's pretty much won with the same group of players the last 2-3 seasons. He's not going to have those players forever. 

Hopefully IU doesn’t even make the list. Not like Mediocre Mike could land him anyway. And having the top recruit in the in-state class not even give IU the time of day is just one more log for the fire.

I doubt he even recruited him much. A legend like Woodson doesn't need to go to hs recruits they can come to him.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, DougJr74 said:

You have to tell Mike Woodson your name. He only knows one name, "Mike Woodson".

Pretty sure he knows Buckner's name.

"Yo Quinn, Mike Woodson's about to get fired. Little help?"

Woodson has been logged into his Myspace account all morning but no transfers have reached out yet. He's going to try AOL soon
Pretty sure he is on the golf course down in Naples with fuzzy.

I never saw Mike Woodson the player so I have only seen Mike Woodson the coach. I have to say, I don't like him at all. I don't care what he did as a player, the guy I see is selfish and arrogant. The longer he's here, the more I dislike him.
Fire Mike Woodson.
He is not a likeable guy. He comes across as pompous elitist jerk.

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Because he has been here 9 years and there is a new governor who might not want to reappoint him. But the biggest thing is he has told people he is going to be done. 

So we are being held hostage by a deadman walking. How fing stupid are the powers to be? 

3 minutes ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

So we are being held hostage by a deadman walking. How fing stupid are the powers to be? 

Are you sure you want the answer to that? If you ask a question you don't want to know the answer to then prepare for an answer you don't want to hear.

1 hour ago, Magisterium said:

He also turns 70 this year I believe 

Hence the delusion he thinks Woody is a young wiper snapper. I can see QB talking like Uncle Drew to Woody saying hey listen here “Young Blood” we doing a great job of fleecing IU of all their money let’s get ours.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Are you sure you want the answer to that? If you ask a question you don't want to know the answer to then prepare for an answer you don't want to hear.

It was really a hypothetical question.

or statement

Edited by Hoosier DaDa