Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Iowa - Tuesday, 01.30.24 @ 7:00 on BTN

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Nice story from Leal. Right after he came into the Iowa game, he saw a chance to inbound a ball off of Freeman's back, but was too chicken to do it because he thought he'd get yanked if it didn't work.

So at halftime he thought to himself "I'll try to get a freshman to do it!" Went to Mgbako; told him to watch for it and that it was a good idea. And Mack made a helluva play.

Paid off too don't think I've ever seen a play like that. 

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Nice story from Leal. Right after he came into the Iowa game, he saw a chance to inbound a ball off of Freeman's back, but was too chicken to do it because he thought he'd get yanked if it didn't work.

So at halftime he thought to himself "I'll try to get a freshman to do it!" Went to Mgbako; told him to watch for it and that it was a good idea. And Mack made a helluva play.

Because Leal is THE MAN.

On 2/1/2024 at 9:21 AM, OliviaPope40 said:

No word on the Radiology department mum is the word.

I was poking around on Peegs and someone posted they heard through a back channel that both injuries were minor and not long term. The poster went on to say he was told that MR could probably come back in later in the second half but was told to stay off the foot for precautions. It's not my info, I just repeated what was heard/posted on a Peegs thread just now. 

22 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

I was poking around on Peegs and someone posted they heard through a back channel that both injuries were minor and not long term. The poster went on to say he was told that MR could probably come back in later in the second half but was told to stay off the foot for precautions. It's not my info, I just repeated what was heard/posted on a Peegs thread just now. 

Which thread was that in and do you remember who said that Malik could have come back later in 2nd half? I’ve followed that pretty closely and must have missed that nugget.

7 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Which thread was that in and do you remember who said that Malik could have come back later in 2nd half? I’ve followed that pretty closely and must have missed that nugget.

I think he's mistaking that post with a post on here. Jerry Yeagley on here said he texted with a friend who said Malik could have come back. 

6 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Pritchard made his against #25 Minnesota. I believe that was Creans first win over a ranked opponent.

Missed breakaway dunk against UK in S16. If my memory holds it swung momentum of game

46 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

It was under "Any word on Malik?" Hoosier.com (Peegs)

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I think he's mistaking that post with a post on here. Jerry Yeagley on here said he texted with a friend who said Malik could have come back. 

I didn’t see the post here. It was on Hoosier.com